I am Your NEW FrIeNd

Aradhya - Who are you ?

The Boy - What are you going to do Aradhya ?

Aradhya  - Huh ?!?! How do you know my name ???? Who heck are you ?!?! Why are you saving  me ? How you come here ? What is your name ???

The boy kept his index finger on her soft , rose petals  like  pink lips and told .....

The boy - Shhh! shhh! Calm down , calm down , calm down ............. My name is Sidharth and I know you from school .......

Aradhya - Sidharth ! You ? The school bully of mine !

SIDHARTH SMILED AND NOD HIS HEAD TO YES ........

Sidharth -  let's go ! Take a seat and explain me why you were doing suiside attempt?

They sit down and Aradhya explained everything 

Sidharth - That's why elders say that first stand up on your own feet...... Be independent , don't be dependent .......

Aradhya - Yes , I know I did mistake ...... But you still a bully of mine ........ I have no one except my parents and  my best friend , there is no way that I will go to Saanvi ' s house because she is in Australia...... I am homeless ...... She warned me .....

Sidharth - Then let's go to my house.....

Aradhya - Your ?

Sidharth - Yes mine , you don't parents now ,  but you will have a new mom but not father

Aradhya - Bu....

Sidharth - Except my house where will you go then ........

Sidharth hold her hand and put her in the car  and put her luggages in the back the car .......

And started journey *

Aradhya - Are you married ?

Sidharth - Umm what you think ? What am I ? Married or not ?

Aradhya - Just say it I don't like Twisted Words ...

Sidharth - Okay, okay I am not married... I am single ......

Aradhya - Who are there except you ?

Sidharth - Maa and me

Aradhya - And Baba ?

Sidharth - That's why I told you will get a new maa but not baba ......

Aradhya - Oo !

Sidharth - You say how you Meet with your "Husband" Viraj ?

Aradhya started telling story and More talking about their likes , dislikes , family etc etc ..... They reached Sidharth's house

  Aradhya - Is this your house ?

Sidharth - Yes

After they entered the house a lady came towards Aradhya and told

The lady - Sidharth ! Who is she ?

Sidharth introduced Aradhya with her mom with some face signs ......

The lady - Oh ! Aradhya! So you are Aradhya ?

Aradhya - Yes , I AM Aradhya , why ?

Sidharth signed to his mom ....

The lady with a smile in face * - because of you Sidharth always got punishment......

Aradhya - Because of me ? Oh yeah he always disturbed and annoyed me that's why he always got punishments from teachers .....

Sidharth - Maa let's go inside give her some tea , or coffee and some snacks

The lady - Oooho ! I am so sorry my beta , let's get inside fresh up first and then we will talk okay 😉

They got inside the house and Sidharth oredered maids to put her luggages inside the house........

Stay tuned for next part 😁
Author - _✨ Radiance _