Biriyani !

Sidharth ordered maids to put her luggages inside the house ....

Aradhya - Aunty where is the washroom?

The lady - Sidharth ! Show her !

Sidharth show her the washroom she got freshen up ..... She came out and Sit down on sofa

The lady come with a tray on hand which has 3 teas and sit down right besides her

The lady come with a tray on hand which has 3 teas and sit down right besides her .......

The lady - Sidharth ! Sidharth ! Tea is ready

Sidharth - Coming !

The lady to Aradhya - what's your hobby ?

Aradhya - Nothing special !

Sidharth - her hobby is to Eat ! She loves eating

Aradhya Stay stunned at Sidharth....

The lady - Oh you ! Shut up ....

Sidharth - What ? i just telling the truth .....

The lady - Okay sir down and have a cup of tea !

Sidharth sat down and have a tea ...... After sometime Aradhya too have tea......

The lady with a sip - So what's your plan? And where is your parents? And what's your age ?

Sidharth - maa , maa calm down! From now she will be here until she completed her course ! And got a job !

The lady - course ? Which course ? What course ? Are 12 failed Aradhya?

Aradhya - 😅 No no I am 12 passed ....

Sidharth - Arree maa , .................

Sidharth explained everything from past to present ...

The lady. - Ooo !!! ........ But wait what ? Are you married ?

Aradhya - Umm. ... Yeah !! Yes!
Before the lady say anything Sidharth said up ..

Sidharth - so in which college you want to enter .......

After like having tea and finishing about asking some types questions ....

Aradhya - Aunty ! I want to take some rest

The lady - Now ? Don't want to eat something? Aren't you hungry ?

Sidharth - Maa , she's tired and she is traveling from morning let her take some rest after sometime she will eat and In this time I am arranging some foods .......Let finish dinner early today .......

The lady show her room and tell her

The lady - Aradhya !

Aradhya - Yes !

The lady - From now don't call me aunty okay ! Call me Maa ...... Don't be shy .... Assume this house as your house ....

Aradhya - 😳......☺️......

The lady left*
Aradhya - His mother is so humble ....

After 35 mins * the lady come to her room and sit down on her bed and Aradhya was on the state of Half laying half Sitting position..........

The Lady - Aradhya what you like to eat ? Chinese , japanese, Italian etc ....

ARADHYA GOT UP AND SIT PROPERLY
Aradhya - Why ?

The lady - Actually Sidharth was asking for dinner , so I thought as you came and you are like my daughter so I came to ask you ...

Aradhya - au ... Maa , I will like to have Biriyani .... Will I have ....

The lady - wow 🤩.... Biriyani ? We too like Biryani.... Which biriyani will want to have it ?

Aradhya - Umm ... Mutton ?

The lady - Sure!

Then lady went out and informed Sidharth ....

After 2 hrs Sidharth came in the House with 3 packets of Biriyani .....

The lady - Aradhya ! Aradhya Come down Dinner is ready ..... Aradhya !

Sidharth with a soft smile - I think she fell sleep ! I am going to wake her up !

Sidharth gone up and saw She was sleeping ....he slowly go towards her and kneel down in front of her side of the bed and started to watch her .........

Sidharth - She looks like a sweet when she sleeps

After some while she opened her eyes and suddenly see him in front of her....

Aradhya - Aaaaah !

Stay tuned for next part 😁
Author - _ 🌟Radiance_