Alcina Dimitrescu x Reader

*Type: Angst🥀
*Word count: 215
∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆

Dread pooled in her stomach, and her vision was clouded by tears. The dreaded day has come, the one she had been trying to avoid her whole life.

Her girls are gone. Nothing but dust floating in the air. The same air she’s forced to breathe. A sob leaves her lips and her once tall and strong frame that radiated confidence faded as she dropped to her knees, her gloved hands grasping her daughters’ crystal remains. She held them close to her body, gentle but firm. As if they would crumble if she let go.

Rage, despair and a hint of happiness were all she could feel. Rage, for the rage and betrayal she felt after trusting one of the maids to be close to her daughters. Despair, for her failure to help them in time, her failure to see the signs of the maid's annoyance, disgust, and hatred for her daughters. And happiness, for how beautiful her daughters were, inside and out. How they would continue to be, beautiful, crystalized, and forever preserved.

Her soft smile fell and she rose, her daughters' remains in her arms. She would find the woman who did this, the woman who slipped into their lives and took them away

She would make sure she felt what they felt.