Julie Ranmore x Reader

*Type: Smut🌹(I'm not good at writing it because I've never touched a woman in my life- So bare with me-)
*Word count: 1,362
*Requested?: No
*Tags: Semi Public sex? (Idk if it is?- let me know) That's it I guess😀 Enjoy
∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆

“You! Change that tablecloth, I see a bit of dirt on it” Julie commanded as she worked, mentally checking off each task as it was done.
“What are you doing? That color doesn’t look remotely close to the other colors on that table, get rid of it” She took a deep breath, these new workers got on her nerves.
Deciding to take a short break, she sat on a chair in a corner. Taking off her glasses and hiding her face in her hands.

“Hey Jules” A familiar voice whispers in her ear, making her jump.
“You scared me!” Julie exclaimed, playfully hitting your arm as you laughed. You pulled a chair next to her sitting down.
“You should take a break Jules” She scoffed at your suggestion, you had been nagging her about ‘taking breaks’ and things like that.
“I have a job, you do too” She reminded, before turning to look at you.
“Speaking of, why aren’t you doing yours?” A suspicious glance was sent your way.

“I asked to leave early,” You said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Then why are you still here?” Julie asked, thoroughly confused.

You looked around, making sure no one was near before you whispered.
“If you follow me, I’ll show you” Julie’s eyebrows raised, interested. One last look around the room and she followed you out of the room. You two had been walking for quite some time and she was about to speak up but you opened a door, revealing a room, an overnight room, for guests. The older woman was confused, what was so important about this room?

“Are you gonna stand there all day or are you coming in?” You asked after you noticed Julie standing there. Though suspicious, she walked inside and you closed the door, locking it behind you. Then, Julie knew what this was leading to.
“No, I don’t have time for this,” The sternness apparent in her voice as she tried to push past you. You quickly grabbed her waist, keeping her from leaving.
“We don’t have to do anything, I just want you to relax Julie” You reassured, though you both knew that it would lead to something more, as it always does.

“I’m sure the newbies will be fine on their own for a bit” For good measure, you lifted her and took her towards the bed. You chuckled as she held onto you, knowing that you’d never drop her. Except for right now. She yelped as you plopped her onto the bed, glaring at you in return. Before you could get another laugh out, she pulled you down onto her before flipping you over and straddling you.

“What happened to ‘I don’t have time for this?’” You teasingly said, your laughter quickly dying as you realized that she wasn’t laughing anymore, instead, she was staring down at you with a look you knew all too well.
“Jules, do you need something?” You said with a smirk, knowing that she would never admit what she wanted. She nodded but of course, that wasn’t enough for you.

You dug your nails into her waist, not exactly painful, but noticeable. Silently letting her know of your disapproval.
“Y-yes” Her voice came out in a whisper, her cheeks red.
“And what do you need exactly?” You smirked, you loved messing with her. Julie nervously looked around the room, not wanting to say anything. You tsked, this won’t do.

A harsh slap to her thigh made her yelp, her attention back on you.
“I. . .Please. . .” She was trying to find words, any that avoided her begging like a common whore. Which at heart, she was.
“Fuck me. . .please” She blurted out, done with trying to sugarcoat what she truly wanted, her cheeks even more red than before.

“Good girl” Julie let out a shaky breath at the praise, she shifted a bit, positioning herself on your leg. She looked back at you, a silent question in the air. You answered with a smile and a nod. She started to move, trying to find a pace that felt right.
Soon enough, light moans started to spill from her mouth.

You were enjoying the view but you wanted something that would keep you both busy. Stilling her movements with your hands, you rolled her over, making her whine at the loss of contact.
“I know you were having fun Dove but I want to have some too” You smiled down at her before getting up.
“Strip, hurry.” You commanded and she did as told, her eager movements making you laugh.

You stalked toward the bed, admiring the beautiful brunette sitting there, her pretty dark purple underwear covering her most important parts.
“Could you go any slower?” She teased, blessing your eyes with that wonderful smile of hers.
“Oh, so I am the one who goes slow?” You asked jokingly, feeling offended. If she wanted you to go fast, you’ll go fast. Crawling onto the bed, you went in close to her, looking into her eyes before you kissed. It got heated fast, your hands finding their way into her hair, gently pulling, making her moan into your mouth. Taking the opportunity, you entered her mouth, groaning at the taste of wine on her tongue. Who knew Julie had such an expensive taste in wine?

After a while, you both broke away for air. Resting your foreheads on the other’s. Julie smiled at you.
“Fuck me already” She whispered before kissing you again. Your hands started to wander, to her back where you carefully took off her bra. You started kissing down her neck, nipping and sucking every so often, making her gasp and rub her thighs together in anticipation. Trailing your tongue from her collarbone to her breasts, you licked her left nipple, making her shudder.
Your right hand played with her other bud, tugging slightly.

You switched nipples, giving the other some attention as you trailed your free hand down her body, you felt her buck at every small movement. Making you wonder, does her husband ever touch her?

You toyed with the lace of her panties, tilting your head to look up at her you asked.
“Can I?” No matter how many times you two have done this, you always ask for permission. Of course, her answer was always the same.
“Yes,” She smiled.
You pulled down her panties, pocketing them when she looked away for a moment. You couldn’t help but lick your lips at the sight before you, Julie’s pussy, glistening with cum already. You did a quick, kitten lick between her folds. Groaning at the taste before diving back in. Slipping your tongue into her hole, earning a guttural moan from the woman above you,

You alternated between eating her out and licking her clit. After a while, her legs started to shake, signaling that she was close.
Pleas fell from her pretty painted lips, her fingers clawed your back, the burning sensation only spurring you on.
You coated your fingers with her juices, before plunging them into her. Her moans were relatively loud as you fingered her, forcing you to grab her panties from your pocket and stuff them into her mouth.
“Remember where we are Jules, you wouldn’t want anyone to know what we’re doing, would you?” You nipped her earlobe, punctuating each word with a trust of your fingers and she nodded frantically.

Her body tensed and she shook and jerked forward, her head landing on your shoulder. You helped her ride out her high, thrusting and curling your fingers just right. She tapped on your shoulder, signaling you to stop. You removed your fingers, making the older woman shudder.

“So, are you going to go a bit easier on yourself? Or do I have to help you again” You laughed and turned to her, laughing even more when you remembered that you’d stuffed her underwear in her mouth. You swiftly removed it, slightly cringing at the wetness.
“I’ll go easier on myself” She smiled and looked up at you.
You both sat there for some time, relishing in the moment.Wait. . .

“I have to get home!”