Chapter 6 - Truth or Dare

Jakes POV~

I cleaned up my face after I had been crying while milly was trying to comfort me. I said sorry for getting her hoodie wet but she just wore it around her waist and said it was cool. My eyes weren't to red so that was good.

We went downstairs to see Sean in the kitchen. "Hey guys, you alright?", he asks.
"Yeah we're fine,", Milly responded.

The three of us then walked into the sitting room to see Zander and Luke snuggled in and Hailey talking to Luke about something. They still had two bowls of popcorn on the table. One empty and the other half full.
"Hey guys!", Milly exclaims bursting through the door.
"Hi,", everyone else replies.

It was 3:15pm and people were scrolling through there phones. Jake sees Sean messaging Daisy over his shoulder. 1 month ago he would of been upset but now he was just happy for him. After all, Sean and Daisy were really cute together. Anyways, now he was in love with Hailey. His heart was still hurting at the fact she didn't like him back but at least she thinks of me as a good friend.

"Hey guys do you want to play a game or something?", Hailey suggests.
"Sure what do you want to play Hailey?", asks Sean looking up from his and Daisy's messages.
"CAN WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!?!", Milly screams.
Hailey responds, "Sure.".
"Wait,", I say, "I have an idea. What if we play it with a bottle and then we spin it and whoever it lands on you have to ask truth or dare to?". Me, Drew and my other friends used to play it all the time as kids.
"YEAH!", Milly exclaimed, "That sounds so fun!.".

So there we are the six of us sitting in a circle around a glass bottle acting like we are 13 or something. Hailey spins the bottle first. It landed on Zander, "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Luke," she dared, "but do it in the bathroom,". Zander did as he was told and grabbed Luke's hand, they both walked over to the bathroom as Hailey had dared.

After the seven minutes were up, Milly shouted at the door, "I HOPED YOU KEEPED THE PDA TO THE SMALLEST!"
"Shut up,", Zander murmured while coming out the bathroom while Luke was hugging him from behind with his head buried into his hair.

They kept playing until finally it was Milly's go. She spun the bottle and it landed on Hailey. "I dare you to kiss Jake for 1 minute,", she giggled. I stared at her. "Why would you say that?" I mouthed.
"Have fun,", Milly mouthed back as she winked.

I then looked over to Hailey. She was a bright pink colour. "We don't have to if you really don't want to,", I say regretting it instantly as I longed to kiss her. "No it's fine,", she replies. Yes! "It's just a dare anyways,".
Zander looked angry but wasn't screaming somehow because Luke ad calmed him.

I stand up and sit next to Hailey and looked into her eyes. Milly had her phone ready to time but she also had camera open on her phone. I didn't realise this until after hailey leaned in. We got closer and closer till our lips meet then milly started the timer. Her lips were so soft! I felt like I was in heaven till Milly said, "Minutes up lovebirds,". Then we move away and lean toward her ear. I whisper in her ear, "Your a good kisser, Princess~"

Then I stood up to see Luke grabbing Zander at the waist while Zander was trying to get out. Then I hear a shout saying, "RUN JAKE,", and realise it's coming from Luke. I look back to see Zander had gotten out of Luke's arms and he was stood up. He started to run at me. I dash out the room Hailey behind me and we head for the stairs. Running up hand in hand and down the corridor. We finally get to the end where our rooms are.

"Quick let's hide in there!", says hailey. We run in the room and see Zander a bit further down the corridor with Luke running close behind him. There was no lock on the door so hailey got a bean bag from in our room and put it behind the door.
"And here I thought he said he was sorry for being a protective brother and now he's chasing us up the stairs,", I chuckle.

I then look down at my hands to see my phone in one and Hailey's in the other. She realised to and quickly let go while saying, "Sorry.". I then look over to my phone to see Milly had messaged me.

______________

Millyyyyy   (Milly's speech is in bold and Jakes isn't"

- Video -
You are a simp
Wait what?
Look at the video I sent you
*he sees it an realises it was him kissing Hailey*
MILLY! HOW DARE YOU
Haha! Your a massive simp. I even got a video and pictures of .you and Hailey hand in hand running up the stairs from Zander
- Send video and pictures -
Damn it milly! Your gonna be dead.

===================

I look over to see Hailey. She's sitting at the door, staring at the floor. She's shouting back at Zander as he's trying to get in. Luke finally grabs on to him and drags him away

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU JAKE STERLING!" He screamed while Luke dragged him away.

———————

We all went downstairs and Zander had calmed down. He was lying face first into Luke's chest. "I've just calmed him down so he should be fine for the rest of the night,", said Luke.
"Thank you Luke!", Hailey replied, "I don't think we could of dealt with him,".

In the end, we didn't continue playing truth or dare. Zander and Luke slept together on the sofa, Sean was scrolling on his phone while messaging Daisy, Milly was eating the rest of the popcorn. Then, there was me and Hailey. We kept looking at the floor and then at each other. The tension was through the roof. I gave her one final stare until...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Authors note: Sorry guys for taking so long I've just been camping all weekend but I'm gonna make two parts of this chapter because I still want you to have something to read. I'm really sorry but I tried to had some more juicy details in. It's getting closer too the big ship part but for now I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger. Thank for reading this chapter of Princess~ , sorry for making you wait so long and hope you have an amazing day/noon/night.