𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈𝐈

*

MILES GROANS WAKING UP TO HIS PHONE RINGING. His hands go to grab his phone to see a call from Alyssa. He rolls his eyes, then goes to click answer.

"Hello?" Miles says in a groggy voice, indicating that he just woke up. "Your still asleep? It's fucking 1:30" Alyssa surprisingly states the obvious.

"Yeah, what's up ma" Miles asks while slowly closing his eyes, lightly falling back asleep. "I'm just bored as hell and wanted to hear your voice" Alyssa sweetly responds. Miles chuckles "What am I supposed to do, hm?"

"I'm coming over, I'll bring you breakfast too." The end of that sentence lit up Miles's eyes, his mouth instantly waters. "Fuck ma, I love you" Alyssa chuckles.

"I love you too" With that she hangs up the phone.

Even though Miles just told Alyssa he loves her, their relationship is complicated. For the past year they've been on and off.

After the breakup with [Y/N], Miles completely isolated himself. She left him heartbroken, and for a good year he stayed heartbroken. That was until he realized that he had to put himself out there, which is exactly what he did. For a good 2 years, he played girls. He never got into an actual relationship because he wasn't exactly ready for it. He just fucked around with girls to get pleasure, a man's needs.

That was until he met Alyssa. They immediately clicked and he had hope so they started dating. Their relationship was smooth sailing until she started causing problems because of Miles job that he wouldn't tell her about. So they turned toxic. At the end of the day, Alyssa would always be the one to come back and apologize because she was super attached to Miles.

Recently Miles has been extremely annoyed by her clingy-ness but doesn't want to break her heart the way [Y/N] broke his. That is why he's still putting up with her. He convinces himself that she isn't all too bad and in the back of his mind her pussy's amazing—

fuck.

He stops himself from thinking more further.

Miles groans getting up from his bed, looking at the time on his phone his eyes widen when the time states 1:42.

Seems like she wasn't tweaking.

Miles goes to his bathroom and starts to get ready for the day. Well for the rest of the day. While putting his sweatpants on he hears his apartment door knock. He goes up to the door, shirtless while tying his black durag. He opens the door revealing Alyssa holding up a chick-fil-a bag.

"What you get for me, ma?" He asks while letting her in. Alyssa breaks from her gaze from staring down at Miles shirtless figure. "Huh?" She says confused, immediately darting her eyes to his face.

"You ain't slick" Miles chuckles, moving away from the door letting her in. Alyssa walks in then shuts the door. She walks up to the counter where Miles is grabbing his plate. She sets the chick-fil-a bag down on the counter and takes his and her meal out of it.

"Thanks ma" Miles kisses her cheek as he grabs his burger and drink. Alyssa smiles, grabbing her own burger and places it on a plate. They both sit on the couch, turning on the tv and start to eat.

•••

After they ate, Miles got a text from his Uncle Aaron saying that he had some prowler work to do. Miles internally groans.