Trial Battles

Team A: Izuku and Jiro

Team B: Kendo and Momo

Team C: Kodai and Yanagi

Team D: Saiko and Toga

Team E: Camie and Setsuna

Team F: Nejire and Ochaco

Team G: Awata and Mina

Team H: Shoka and Toru

Team I: Tsuyu and Ibarra

Team J: Pony and Kinoko

Team K: Bakugo and Monoma

Team L: Bondo and Sero

Team M: Kirishima and Tetsutetsu

Team N: Iida and Kamakiri

Team O: Tokoyami and Kuroiro

Team P: Todoroki and Shoji

Team Q: Shishida and Shoda

Team R: Manga and Honenuki

Team S: Mineta and Awase

Team T: Kaminari and Aoyama

Battle Order:
A vs. K
F vs. N
H vs. P
B vs. M
G vs. T
D vs. S
I vs. Q
J vs. O
E vs. L
C vs. R
———————————————————————————
Izuku and Jiro were getting ready for the fight. They were the hero team.

"Two things. One, don't try anything. Two, you got a plan?"

Ok, this wasn't that bad. She didn't seem to trust Izuku too much, but she isn't necessarily judging him on what she knows of him right now. "Don't worry, I wouldn't try anything for the life of me. And, from what I know, Kacchan is going to rush me immediately. He has an explosion quirk, which means it is better for me to fight him anyway. I don't want you losing your hearing, so i'll handle him. Can I trust you to handle the other guy?"

"Snarky bitch? Sure I got him. One question though. Why are you so sure he'll go after you?"

"Well, let's just say we have a bit of a history together. And don't worry, they won't have a plan."

"Okay, that's pretty vague." She would have said more if it weren't for the start buzzer going off.
———————————————————————————
"Alright listen up. I've..."

"Shut up".

"Shut up? What do you mean shut up! We gotta plan!"

"No we don't. The freak is Quirkless"

"He's Quirkless? What do you mean he's Quirkless? How did he get in here?"

"That's what I want to know. But it doesn't matter. I'm going to crush him like a bug."

This was all the conversation on the faux villain side.
———————————————————————————
Jiro used her hearing to locate the whereabouts of enemies. One of them was rushing immediately, already on their floor. The other was on the fourth floor, likely defending the bomb.

Her hearing was what allowed Izuku to immediately counter when Bakugo popped around the corner. Charging up 1%, Izuku dodged the initial explosion. Then he grabbed Bakugo's outstretched hand and slammed him into the ground.

"Jiro. Go now."

Jiro left, holding her ears. Thanks to Midoriya, she knew to cover her ears. Still, the explosion left her ears ringing.

Bakugo was getting up. "What. You think you can take me alone Deku?"

Izuku merely stayed silent.

"Answer me. How did you get in UA?" Bakugo said as he wound up a right hook.