Analysis

Izuku quickly hurried to class. If luck was on his side, he would be able to get an explanation. Thankfully, when he got to the classroom, the person he wanted to speak to was there.

"Uhh, Nejire, can I talk to you real quick? In private?"

"Ohh, yeah, sure. Is it my turn to get quirk analyzed? I can't wait to hear your suggestions!" She replied, hyper as always.

"Uhh, yeah, just... can you answer a question for me real quick?"

"Ask away"

"About yesterday... w-why did you say that you would be apart of m-my uhh h-h-harem?" Izuku nervously asked.

"Oh. Is that not normal? Well, I didn't say I would be in your harem. I said that if I joined one, which I'm not really trying to do right now, it would be yours. You are really the only boy I know. I went to an all girls school and I wasn't really allowed out much. Even in school, I didn't really have any friends. Most people avoided me. I don't know why. I find myself to be a very fun person. Oh, but I guess I'm not the best at people-ing".

"Oh... sorry for asking. But yeah, it isn't really normal to blurt that. But uhh, you wanted your quirk analysis now?"

Nejire nodded her head rapidly like a happy child. It was adorable.

"Can you give me a brief description of it?"

"Well, I turn my vitality into energy which is released into the spiral waves I emit. I can control the output and strength of said waves, but the stronger and bigger the blast, the more drain to my energy".

"Interesting... your quirk is pretty simple, but it's powerful. It's not too complicated to where you need support items, so your costume is fine. You can already use the energy to fly, as you showed in the battle trial, and you can attack with it pretty well. Does it have to be a straight line when you shoot your beams?"

"CONTROL THE BEAMS!!! Your sooo smart Zuzu!!!! I've just been shooting away. I never tried controlling it".

"You should also be able to use your quirk for defense. If you send an output enough to repel something thrown at you, it would deflect, if not parry, the attack. You have a really powerful quirk Had- uhh I mean Nejire".

"Thank you, thank you. I know. I'm amazing." Nejire says as she takes a dramatic bow.

"We should get back to class. It's going to start soon".
———————————————————————————
"Ok class! I reviewed your battles and saw that it was almost a total landslide in our victory." Midnight said as she started class. I am so going to rub this in Aizawa's face. "That being said, however, I do have my critiques".

This made everyone a little scared. Being told your mistakes, while helpful, is never a fun conversation. "My first critique is you need to separate the times where you have fun and when you do hero work". She said this whilst looking at Nejire and Ochaco. "You, Hado, and you, Uraraka had too much fun and lost track of your goal. Don't do that again or you'll be punished". She added that last part with a sultry smile.

"Secondly, while it isn't a bad thing, Toga, you were terrifying."

Unfortunately, this made Toga look down. Midnight noticed and explained even more. "Actually, that's a good thing. Scaring a villain could be an easy way to resolve a fight peacefully. Scare tactics are commonly used for hero work, especially for underground heroes."

This made Toga look up, happy.

"Kodai. Yanagi. You had a good plan, it revolved both of quirks and used them together. It's a powerful combo. However, you need to know what to do if that doesn't work. You didn't have a backup plan and that is why you lost. Good work though".

She didn't receive a response. Just two "mmhh"'s

"That's all I have to say. You guys battled hard and well. But now... normal classes."

A resounding groan was heard throughout the classroom.
———————————————————————————
When Izuku sat down for lunch, he was still surprised that people wanted to sit with him. It was all the same people... well, plus one more. Jiro decided to sit there as well.

"Alright Midoriya. Let's hear it." She said.

"Hear what?"

"Your analysis of my quirk" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"O-oh ok". He was still not used to people wanting to here is analysis either. "You have enhanced hearing, ear jacks, and can amplify your heartbeat to make sound attacks. Is that right?"

"Yeah, but the ear jacks only help amplify".

"Not really. I suggest training your ear jacks and learning to implement them into actual combat. That improves your close range and you already have a good long range. I know you probably want more, but I simply don't have enough to go off of right now... I hope this helps".

"It does green. It does" she said this reassuringly, like she understood, even a little bit.

"Well, since we're talking quirks, what'cha got on my quirk Greenie?" Setsuna pops in.

"Yours is simple. It can't expand much. I would just work on your physical strength and how much you can split your body into. Also, try and make the regeneration process on your quirk faster".

"Wow... I'm impressed. Only two days and you lost your stutter".

"No, I'm just focusing on quirks. It helps."

"I'm the last one at the table you haven't helped yet, so do mine now" Ochaco demands.

"Zero gravity. It's mislabeled. If you were truly removing all effects of gravity, the things you turn will react differently. Instead, you are counterbalancing the pull of gravity. If you train it right, you could lessen the counterbalance or enhance it. Lessening it would make the things you use your quirk in heavier instead of lighter. Enhancing the counter balance will make the objects or people fly upwards at a faster rate the stronger the counter".

Ochaco blinked. He had just flipped her entire understanding of her quirk. What was she supposed to say?

"Oh um... I'm sorry. Did I creep you out?"

"Oh no, it's fine. I asked for help and you gave it. Don't apologize. Anyway, this will help train. You helped me"

They aren't creeped out by it!!!!
———————————————————————————
Sorry for such the short chapter. The updates for this story will slow down a bit. It won't stop, but it will slow down. Sorry.