Chapter 25: Ugly

Sending Jiang Xiaozhen to a place covered by eaves, He Yu turned and left.

His uniform was darkened by rain, and there were fine raindrops on his head and face. The two trips to her made him soaked all over.

He swiped his hand on the top of his head twice and wiped off many large drops of water. He shook his head twice, and his wet, obedient hair turned into a small, fried hedgehog.

After doing this, he opened his umbrella and stepped into the heavy rain.

Jiang Xiaozhen looked at the back of He Yu holding the umbrella, and suddenly felt: He doesn't seem to hate me as much as I thought.

If it's really annoying, he doesn't have to come to deal with her personally, he doesn't have to come and ask her if she was hurt by her father so she resisted meeting, and he doesn't have to wait for her to take an umbrella to send her back.

Last time, I said that I looked down on her because I regarded her as a friend, so I was straightforward. Is it possible?

"He Yu!"

Putting up all the courage, Jiang Xiaozhen called him.

He stopped and turned his head.

So she asked loudly: "We are friends, right?"

He Yu glanced at Jiang Xiaozhen, and she stared at herself, her eyes filled with hot and direct desire.

He glanced at her classmate who was standing next to Jiang Xiaozhen.

The girl watched the excitement happily, her eyes turned between him and Jiang Xiaozhen. She saw Jiang Xiaozhen's eyes with undisguised envy.

A moment ago, he was still caught in the speculation that "Jiang Xiaozhen did not see her father because of vanity". The next moment, he was asked this question by Jiang Xiaozhen.

He Yu only felt that he was being used.

--friend?

——It's just a network to show off, she is tarnishing her "friend".

"Jiang Xiaozhen..."

His tone was cold enough to freeze people. He said: "You are ugly, and your heart is ugly."

The rain keeps falling, you can't see me, and I can't see you.

The silky rain curtain between them separated the two worlds.

Jiang Xiaozhen, who lost his face in consternation, He Yu left without looking back.

He wants to go, she won't stay.

——What can I keep? Going on their own sunny paths, isnt that what you thought before.

Jiang Xiaozhen also left.

She climbed several steps like an escape.

The staggering footsteps made her fail to complete a floor, so she fell on the wet concrete floor and broke her knee.

Looking at the painful part in a daze, Jiang Xiaozhen saw her princess dress.

Stained lace flowers on the skirt.

In the ear, the female classmate was shocked and exclaimed.

The dignity that has been carefully maintained leaks out bit by bit through the small gap opened here.

But in the pocket of her skirt, there was the money her father gave her.

He worked for a long time, took a long car, and took a big risk in order to send her money.