Chapter 8: The cool breeze of childhood

He Yu brought a lot of dried sweet potatoes from the countryside, a sack full of them.

It seems to be enough for two children to eat for a childhood, but they can't finish it.

It is not a loss of face for Jiang Mingzhen to take the initiative to find He Yu to play, and to take the initiative to show good wishes to He Yu.

——I treat him well to eat dried sweet potatoes!

She told herself that.

One day when summer arrived, He Yu shook off the crumbs in the sack, and held the thin dried sweet potatoes in front of Jiang Mingzhen.

"It's the last one," he said.

"Ah." Her tone dragged very long, like an unfinished sentence, with six unfinished points behind.

Xu Meiyin said, after this summer, Jiang Mingzhen and He Yu will go to preschool.

Jiang Mingzhen didn't understand what kindergarten was, so her mother explained: The kindergarten is to prepare you for elementary school. The children in the neighbors house and the children who played with you before are all going to preschool. In the preschool, Xiaozhen can also recognize more new friends.

Jiang Mingzhen, who originally thought that he would be able to go home after a year of preschool, then stayed at home forever felt a panic.

"The pre-kindergarten is not over yet, do you want to continue to elementary school?"

"Yes," Xu Meiyin said with a smile: "Elementary school, middle school, high school, college, Xiaozhen must finish all of them."

Jiang Mingzhen has been depressed after the arrival of summer.

The reason is probably no dried sweet potatoes.

It is extremely rare that Miss Jiang wants to eat and cannot eat. The reason why Aunt Fan didn't buy her new dried sweet potatoes was because the head of the Jiang family refused.

The first baby tooth that Jiang Mingzhen replaced was when she gnawed off dried sweet potatoes.

The child was very squeamish, and a little blood came out when she changed her teeth. She saw that all the red spit out in her mouth and her gums hurt again, she threw herself into tears in her parents' arms.

The overbearing daughter cried into a kitty because of her tooth loss, and Jiang's father and Jiang's mother naturally felt distressed.

"Xiaozhen, you can't eat dried sweet potatoes. You're changing your teeth. The dried sweet potatoes are hard and sweet. If you eat them and remove the other teeth, you will have to cry next time.

Compared with the parents' being careful, Jiang Mingzhen is a typical healed scar and forgot to hurt.

A few days after losing her tooth, she secretly asked He Yu for dried sweet potatoes.

Now, all the dried sweet potatoes in his place were eaten, and she was completely out of it.

...

He Yu knew that Jiang Mingzhen was upset recently.

Her mood is all written on her face. He played with her with toys during the day and was supervised by her to sleep at night. It was difficult to force him not to see that she was unhappy.

As the summer begins, Miss Jiang misses dried sweet potatoes and her symptoms are getting worse.

Halfway through the building blocks between the two of them in the toy room, she suddenly began to sigh.

"You play, I won't play anymore."

He Yu watched her walk to the window with hands behind her back.

Looking out melancholy, she sighed long: "Oh."