Chapter 31: Grandpa cut hair

The story was forcibly interrupted by a pair of small hands.

Niuniu covered her grandfather's mouth and stopped him from speaking.

Since grandpa knew that grandma was telling a story to Niuniu, he was also making trouble and wanted to listen to Niuniu together. Sometimes grandma is tired from talking, grandpa will continue to tell the story.

However, Niuniu didn't like to listen to what grandpa just said.

He Yu was so fierce to Jiang Xiaozhen, he scolded Jiang Xiaozhen, he didn't make friends with her, and told others that he would never marry Jiang Xiaozhen.

Jiang Xiaozhen and Jiang Mingzhen are grandma, which is equivalent to grandma being bullied by He Yu.

Niuniu couldn't go to the story and help her grandma punch He Yu. The more she listened, the more aggrieved.

"Hmph, don't tell me, I hate He Yu!"

"Niu Niu!" Her father saw what she did to her grandfather, he said: "No rules, no big or small! Don't do anything to the elders, respect grandpa!"

The little girl akimbo angrily, and ran to her father to file a complaint: "Dad, He Yu is a big badass. He actually said that the earth will not marry grandma even if the earth is destroyed, cut, my grandma will not marry him. Grandma has a grandpa. Grandpa is ten thousand times better than He Yu! Grandma and grandpa are a natural pair, He Yu waits to regret it!"

"Puff." Dad's face was strained. Hearing what she said, he burst into flowers.

Her mother saw Niuniu coming and rubbed her head: "Niuniu, don't bother grandma and grandpa, let's play by yourself. Today is a big festival, and many relatives are coming. They have things to do today."

"Got it."

Niuniu pouted, brought some gifts, and went to the next door to find A Xin to play.

"Big-eyed crying ghost Xiao Xinxin," shouting the super ugly nickname she took, Niu Niu dong dong dong knocked on the door of the next door: "The super beautiful girl Niuniu is here to play with you!"

The door opened from the inside.

More embarrassingly, it was A Xin's mother who opened the door.

"Hello, Auntie," Niuniu became quiet for a second, folded her hands in front of her, and greeted politely: "Auntie Happy New Year, I'll give you New Year's candy cakes. Is A Xin at home?"

The aunt in this family likes Niuniu very much and thinks the little girl is strange and cute.

"Oh, Niuniu is so good, happy new year," she welcomed her in with a beaming smile: "Axin is in his room, you can come in."

Niuniu responded loudly, took off her shoes in the hallway, and prepared to put on her special slippers at A Xin's house.

"Huh?" After turning for a long time, she didn't find the pair of little fans.

I thought that maybe the aunt took it to wash, so she put on another slightly larger pair and went in.

When I came to A Xin's room, Niuniu knocked on the door.

"Ah..." Looking at the girl who opened the door in front of her, Niuniu swallowed the word "Xin".

A Xin stood behind the girl with a lot of toys on the floor of the room. When she came in the past, he would not take out all his toys.

"Who are you?" The girl was like the master here, blocking the door hostilely, looking down at Niuniu.

Niuniu still wants to ask who she is.