Chapter 18: High school

Eat and sleep well, return to the unfinished story.

Let us return to the time, the goodbye of Jiang Mingzhen and He Yu since childhood.

Aunt Fan took He Yu through a hard life in the country. She was running around to get money, but He Yu didn't go to school. When the compensation finally came back, after a few years, the Jiang family could no longer be contacted.

When their lives gradually improved, He Yu entered high school. Aunt Fan insisted that her son go to the city to receive a better education. The previous experience of working as a nanny in Jiang's house gave her the idea that everything in the city is the best.

The pillar of the family has fallen, and Aunt Fan does not plan to marry again. Fortunately, the child has been smart and sensible since he was a child. She put all her hopes on him. It took a lot of effort, why did she send him to the most expensive and best private high school in the city?

He Yu attended this high school until his sophomore year, and he is already a figure in the campus and even the surrounding schools.

Good grades, superb painting skills, and excellent popularity are the extra points that are not worth mentioning among his strengths.

He Yu is famous mainly because of his beautiful face.

Literary classmates praised him secretly: "The face is like a crown of jade, with sword eyebrows and stars. The words and phrases used to describe top beauties in ancient poetry have been applied to him and found the best interpretation."

The face is like a crown jade, in fact it is not very appropriate, He Yu is not white.

In summer, like other boys, he likes to exercise outdoors.

His skin is of a healthy complexion, and he is beautiful without any femininity. It is the kind of spring breeze and sunshine in February, handsome, refreshing and beautiful.

The third year of high school started, and He Yu's mother personally sent him to school.

When she walked near the school gate, she suddenly clapped his hand and asked him to look in one direction.

"Hey, Ayu, is that Mrs. Jiang family?"

His mind froze for a few seconds before this distant address, and He Yu looked at where his mother was pointing.

Seeing her mother's excitement, he thought he was seeing an old customer of their clothing store, his eyes swept across the crowd, but he didn't find that person.

"Who is it?"

"Jiang family, the Jiang family who runs the restaurant," she said anxiously, seeing that he had no impression. "When you were young, I took you to their house as a nanny. The lady in that house liked to play with you very much. You go to preschool together. She always makes a fuss about skipping meals and breaks your watercolor pen... don't you remember?"

"remember."

At this moment, He Yu quickly remembered: "Her name is Jiang Mingzhen?"

"Yeah! I seemed to see her mother just now."

His mother craned her neck and looked around.

"It's not surprising that it's her. Your school is the best private school in the city. It's normal for their family to send their children here to school. I haven't seen her in more than ten years. If it's her, I have to find a hello."

There were too many people at the school gate, and there was no one who had passed by before.

He Yu also failed to find it.