Chapter 26: Reasons for contempt

It's not a primary school student anymore, and the demonstration still uses this method.

But it was very effective. Each of those girls was choked by Jiang Xiaozhen to speak.

The whole class is watching.

The girls glanced at Xiaolin intentionally or unintentionally, the reason is simple, she is the leader of their group, and usually she eats Jiang Xiaozhen's snacks the most.

Seeing everyone's concentrated gaze, Xiao Lin flushed with shame.

"You let us eat it yourself, and now you say you want to pay it back, why don't you say it when you eat it? I knew you were so caressing, we would never touch your broken snacks."

Jiang Xiaozhen is just caressing about it, and has no face and skin.

"My snacks are provided for free for my friends, you are not. You vomit it, or pay the money." She asked her clearly.

If there weren't so many classmates watching, a few of them would have vomited on the spot. They had never seen someone as sick as Jiang Xiaozhen. But everyone was watching here, they were so embarrassed by her.

Kobayashi stepped forward to resist: "You..."

"Don't be familiar with her," the sensible girl stopped her, winking at her: "We give her money, who is her friend?"

Their family is not short of money. After giving the money to Jiang Xiaozhen, let's see how she can get to the stage.

After several people had a discussion, they took a picture of fifty yuan on her table.

"keep the change."

"You don't need to find it? How can I find it if it's too short?" Jiang Xiaozhen asked, blinking his eyes while supporting her cheek.

"Let's go, don't entangle her." Sun Qin pulled them at the back.

The class bell rang, I don't know when the teacher will come.

The group of girls had no choice but to disperse and return to their respective seats.

Jiang Xiaozhen won a big victory.

She opened her purse and put away the money. Arrange the things for class, and spread out your books and notebooks to take up an entire desk.

The place next to her was empty, and she had enough space to stretch out a comfortable lazy waist contentedly.

"So poor..." someone behind her whispered.

Before this day, no one would say this behind Jiang Xiaozhen.

She looked completely spoiled by her parents.

During the conversation, three lines of "my dad" are not separated, and her face is full of pride; she has no wink at what others say good, and she says she doesn't like it if she doesn't like it; she dresses up as she pleases and walks openly on campus, Never disturbed by being noticed.

Once you start to be hated by others, your next actions will be amplified and interpreted maliciously.

On the day Jiang Yuan came to see Jiang Xiaozhen, it was impossible not to be noticed after waiting so long at the school gate.

"I don't know where you came to the conclusion that Jiang Xiaozhen has money at home. I ran into her dad at the school gate that day and came to look for her. Her dad looked like that kind of famous farm worker."

Xiaolin and Sun Qin hate Jiang Xiaozhen the most over there.

After hearing this rumor, they said something to me, and the more they said it, the more they felt that something was wrong with Jiang Xiaozhen.