Lord WiFi

[Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont]

Miss Bustier, Amelie, Cole, Ivan, Arlo, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Nathaniel, Nino, Rose, Kim, and Sabrina are in their classroom, while Arlo cuts out a picture of Scarlet Beetle. Arlo used the Scarlet Beetle cutout, and puts it over Ivan's, Kim's, Max's and finally Cole's faces.

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment.", Miss Bustier announced. Once Arlo sees Cole, pointing at Miss Bustier, he quickly puts the cutout away.

Miss Bustier then looks at Arlo. "Is Marin still in the men's room?", Miss Bustier asked.

"Uh, I don't know, miss.", Arlo replied. The bell rings, and Arlo's friends leave the classroom.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years." Then, answer this simple questionnaire.", Miss Bustier said. She then gives two to Arlo.

"See to it that Marin receives his homework.", Miss Bustier continued.

[Scene: Outside the classroom]

Arlo tries to call Marin, but gets his voicemail instead. 'It's Marin, leave a message. Beep! He he.', the voicemail stated.

[Scene: Men's Bathroom]

Arlo is searching for Marin. "Marin?", Arlo called out, but the restroom was empty.

[Scene: Outside the classroom]

Arlo sees Rose and Juleka talking. "Uhh, have you guys seen Marin anywhere?", Arlo asked.

Both Rose and Juleka shake their heads. Arlo enters the locker room, where he sees Cole taking something from his locker.

It's a Scarlet Beetle costume and yo-yo. "Cole's Scarlet Beetle?", Arlo gasped in shock.

[Scene: Outside the school]

Cole boards his limousine and Arlo follows him. "Hey, Marin. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk.", Arlo said through his phone.

Nino casually walked past him. "Nino, wait!", Arlo called out.

"Yeah?", Nino asked. "Come with me, I need your help!", Arlo said.

He then grabs his hand and pulled him over to a bench. "So--", Nino started.

But, Arlo shushes him. Arlo tries to call Marin again, but again it went to voicemail.

'It's Marin, leave a message. Beep! He he.', the voicemail stated. "Ughh... I hate when he goes AWOL. He's not calling me back! Where is that guy?!", Arlo asked, annoyed.

"Seriously. My girl Amy's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o.", Nino said, shrugging his shoulders. Arlo's phone rang again, this time it was a news report.

"Once again, Scarlet Beetle and Kitty Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain.", Nadja reported. Both heroes waved, Kitty confidently and Scarlet nervously waved with his hand still holding his yo yo, smiling sheepishly.

Arlo kept his eyes on Scarlet Beetle's yo-yo. "Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Scarlet Beetle is!", Arlo whispered into Nino's ear.

"Cole.", Arlo continued. But, Nino just busted out laughing.

"Cole? Seriously?! He's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, dude!", Nino laughed. "I am not! You'll see!", Arlo said upset, as he packed up his things and pulling with Nino with him.