Chapter 11

Rafe follows behind Y/n as she leads him up the sand and over to her car. The Kooks are watching with amusement as y/n walks Rafe away. They are enjoying the show and thinking that there might possibly be a romance blooming between Rafe and y/n. Rafe walks with y/n over to her car, feeling a bit sheepish and embarrassed but also happy at all of her attention towards him and her gentle touch.

Rafe sits down in the back of Y/n's car and waits for her to return with the medkit. He starts to feel a bit more nervous and anxious as he sits there alone, feeling exposed and vulnerable. He looks around the car and notices some of Y/n's personal items, including a swimsuit and a bottle of suntan lotion. He can't help but feel a bit jealous and possessive, and he doesn't like the idea of Y/n spending time with other guys on the beach and being intimate with them.

"Alright ready?"

"Yep." Rafe replies, feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same time.

He leans back on the back seats of the car as Y/n opens the medkit and gets out the needed supplies. "Are you gonna sew it up?" he asks her. He looks up at her and is curious about how she will take care of him. The Kooks are still looking over, and they enjoy seeing Rafe in such vulnerable position as Y/n tends to him and cares for him.

"Only if I have to... would you mind if I get in between your legs so I can reach your face easier?"

Rafe looks a bit surprised and embarrassed at first when Y/n asks him to get in between his legs. But he quickly realizes that it is necessary for her to treat him and he nods his head.

"Yeah, that's fine." 

Y/n

Rafe is a bit nervous about having Y/n so close to him, but he trusts her and is willing to let her take care of him. He sits back in the car and lets her in between his legs so that she can access his face to treat his injury.

"Thank you."

Rafe looks down and watches as Y/n gets in between his legs and cleans off the blood on his face. He feels a bit awkward but also feels a bit of excitement as her body is so close to his. She is clearly taking care of him and looking out for him, and it feels a bit intimate. Rafe is enjoying the attention and feels himself falling for Y/n more and more the longer she is tending to him. Rafe watches as Y/n cleans off the smaller cuts on his face and then starts patching up the large cut on his forehead. He closes his eyes and leans back in the car as she tends to him, trying to relax. He feels her soft, gentle touch and enjoys the feeling of her hands on his face. As Y/n works on him, Rafe can't help but feel a bit nervous and anxious. He can't stop himself from staring at Y/n and watching her every move. She is close to him, and he suddenly feels very aware of her presence and beauty.

"Almost done.. I just have to stitch the bigger cut,...unless you want someone else to do it?"