[11]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
INTERVIEW
[march 27th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆THREE CHAIRS STAND IN FRONT OF the interviewer

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
THREE CHAIRS STAND IN FRONT OF the interviewer. The middle one.. empty? Jake Gyllenhaal on the right and Ryan Reynolds on the left, both of them laughing as they try to explain where their co-star is.

''She says- she always says.'' Ryan says between laughs.

''She says that we always go to the bathroom and leave her alone with people to have conversations that are awkward for all of us.'' Jake chuckles.

They both grin and laugh at the interviewer and the rest of the crew behind the camera.

''So this is payback.'' He laughs.

''Well, how are you doing? Where are you from?'' Ryan sighs.

''Good. I'm from San Francisco. So I always make the.. uh- comparison that the people here are just as friendly.''

''Yeah..''

''Like LA in general has changed a lot of the last 15 years.'' The interviewer sighs.

''Yeah, I know what you mean.'' Jake says. ''It's where I grew up.''

Then, Julie walks to her seat with a teasing grin and sits down in between them.

''Finally.'' Jake chuckles.

''Did you wash it good enough?'' Ryan grins.

Gyllenhaal blows a raspberry as he leans forward, laughing loudly as he looks between his co-stars.

''Yeah, scrubbed it real good.'' Julie replies with a grin.

''Like, from that scene in Election with Matthew Broderick where he only cleans his undercarriage.'' Jake laughs loudly.

''What is that?'' Ryan frowns with a grin.

''You should see that, it's hilarious. It's his birthday on Tuesday.'' Julie says as she looks between them.

''It is?''

''Yes.''

''Weird piece of information.'' Jake mutters as he looks back at the interviewer.

''I don't know why I know that.'' She shrugs.

''I know, beyond random.'' Ryan says.