[06]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[december 31st 2016]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆JULIE SQUINTS AS SHE looks around the crowd of people, she tries to spot one of her friends by standing on her tippy-toes while trying not to spill her drink

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
JULIE SQUINTS AS SHE looks around the crowd of people, she tries to spot one of her friends by standing on her tippy-toes while trying not to spill her drink. Luckily, both Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth are 6 feet or taller, so they're quite easy to spot.

''My favourite Chris!''

Both Hemsworth and Evans turn around and smile bright when they see Julie.

She leans forwards and gives them both a quick hug, before pulling away and smiling at them.

''She ment me.'' Evans says as he bumps his elbow into Hemsworth's side.

He rolls his eyes with a smirk, shaking his head as a no and looking at Julie again.

''And why aren't you with your wife on New Years?'' She smirks.

''Elsa's around here somewhere, and we already celebrated New Years with the kids.''

Chris and Julie both raise an eyebrow in confusion as they look at the actor.

''We put the clock a few hours forward and counted down at 7.''

Evans' hand flies to his left pec and he throws his head back in a fit of laughter.

Though Julie already finds it funny, Chris' laugh even makes it more so. She can't help but laugh harder as she watches him.

Typical Evans.

Just then, a pair of hands land on Julie's back, making her swiftly turn around.

''Hey, guys!'' Sebastian exclaims over the loud chatter and music in the room.

The three smile at him brightly.

''Hey, Seb.''

''Seb, I'm so exited to start filming I, Tonya!'' Julie squeals.

''Me too.'' He grins. ''I just saw La La Land! It was amazing!''

''Thank you.'' Julie replies as she wraps her arms around him in a friendly hug.

''It is amazing.'' Evans nods in agreement.

''Thanks a lot, guys.'' She replies.

''I haven't seen it.''

Julie rolls her eyes but can't help the grin entering on her lips as she looks up at Hemsworth and crosses her arms.

''Are you even my friend?'' She asks.

''I have 3 kids! All I watch is Frozen on repeat!''

Anderson laughs as she shakes her head.

''You should asks Chris to babysit your kids, then. He loves Frozen.'' She quips.