[12]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
REAL LIFE
[march 30th, 2017]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆JULIE SMILES AS SHE makes her way towards the studio in Atlanta, where Infinity war's being shot

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
JULIE SMILES AS SHE makes her way towards the studio in Atlanta, where Infinity war's being shot. Due to the filming of I, Tonya, she started filming later then the rest. Marvel has to edit some things, shoot single shots and stuff like that, but they promised everything would work out.

And now, Julie's on her way to Atlanta.

She still has some re-shoots left for I, Tonya, but everything's mostly done, they tried to do everything as quickly as possible.

Stepping out of her car, Julie slams the door to a close and walks inside the insanely large studio.

''Julie!''

At the sound of her name, the Actress turns around. A smile creeps up on her lips when she sees Chris Hemsworth coming towards her.

''There he is, lady Hemsworth! Are you finally out of the make-up chair?'' She teases, giving him a friendly hug.

''You're one to talk. You're like 3 months late.''

''Shut up.''

''All jokes aside, I did miss you, Jules.'' Chris grins widely.

''Not as much as me!'' Someone exclaims from behind the actress.

''Anthony!'' She exclaims, a smile widening on her face as the man paces towards her.

''I think we all know who missed you the most.'' Chris mutters, smirking at Julie as Mackie sets her down.

She raises an eyebrow in suspicion. The actress opens her mouth to say something, but her face falls when she spots Chris over Anthony's shoulder.

''Excuse me.'' she smiles as she paces towards him.

''Told ya, mate.'' Hemsworth mutters to Anthony.

Julie taps on Evans' shoulder and he turns around, his eyes widening in surprise and shock.

''Sweet girl!'' He exclaims, a grin entering his lips.

''Did you miss me?'' Anderson chuckles as Chris wraps his arms around her and squeezes her tight.

''I didn't even notice you were gone.'' He murmurs into her hair, his chin on the top of her head.

They pull apart and Julie teasingly rolls her eyes.

''Move over, Evans!''

Said man gets shoved away and with a scoff, he looks to his side.

There he sees Scarlett, hugging Julie tight with a smile on both their lips.

''I missed you. Too much testosterone.'' Scarlett grins widely.

''Well, I better go get my hair died. I can't wait 'till we're sisters again.'' Julie says, winking at Scarlett teasingly.

She laughs and shakes her head, before turning back to set.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
INSTAGRAM
[march 31st, 2017]
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆INSTAGRAM[march 31st, 2017]☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Liked by imsebastianstan, vancityreynolds and 2.897.340 others.

julieandersonofficial well.. #TBT the first time I died my hair brown, I think you know for what role. just died of for the 6th time and counting! (one more time and I think it'll fall out in chunks)

chrisevans why were you so exited? I wasn't in Iron Man 2
|
julieandersonofficial it was back when I didn't know all of you guys' bullshit yet

marvel we're so exited to have you back on set for Avengers 3!!

username1 I CANNOT WAIT

username2 I NEED THE AVENGERS TO GET BACK TOGETHER AFTER CIVIL WAR BROKE MY HEART
|
julieandersonofficial 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Liked by chrisevans, chrishemsworth and 2

Liked by chrisevans, chrishemsworth and 2.769.365 others.

julieandersonofficial reunited and it feels so good 🎶 I AM THE NUMBER ONE #EVANSTAN shipper 😘 (ps: i can't post any BTS because of marvel, so I'm using this selfie I found on my phone)

username1 CHRIS EVANS WITH A BEARD I REPEAT CHRIS EVANS WITH A BEARD

username2 if you really dig for it on the dark web there as SO MUCH hilarious cute unseen interviews and photos of them
|
julieandersonofficial I actually posted like half of them

imsebastianstan please, Chris wishes he could pull me

chrisevans I'm a little out of his league, but okay...

username3 WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW EXITED I AM FOR AVENGERS 3 (MARVEL WE NEED A TITLE RELEASE)
|
julieandersonofficial it won't be long 🤷‍♀️
|
markruffalo WHY WOULD YOU?? you're asking to get fired
|
julieandersonofficial I like to be my own drama

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆