Chapter-8

How many of you have pets or stray pets?

Aren't they cute ☺🥰?

The scene you're going to read ahead happened to me when my baby came home for the first time🤣.

Enjoy Brownie's mischievous behavior.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV 

They heard noises and ran inside at lightning speed. On their way to the living room they saw a tablecloth moving here and there.

Vandana hiding behind Mahesh and Manjeet ji sitting on the sofa with legs folded. 

Kartavya and Bhavya were laughing at their state.

Kasshi tries to chase that tablecloth but it seems like she's not able to catch it.

Anagh got confused and took a step towards them but a tablecloth came in his direction.

This scared the shit out of him. What the Falooda? What is happening here? 

He thought that some ghost came into their house.

(Point to be noted everyone, ye ladka bhoot se darta hai.🤣🤣🤣🤣)

But Swikriti’s laugh reverberated in the hall and everybody turned their head in her direction.

She lifts the cloth and picks her cute tornado and kisses his forehead lovingly.

Then she looked at everyone "I'm sorry, actually we are new here. We shifted into the house opposite of yours. I took him for a walk and he accidentally came into your house." She apologised. 

Anagh turned his head and looked at her properly. "Oh! She's the one I bumped into earlier." He mumbled. 

Whole family took a breath of relief and Anagh immediately composed his posture and swept the sweat beads formed on his forehead. 

They all started laughing but Nani still didn't put her feet down.

Kaashi said "Nani chill…he's just a baby"

Nani is afraid of dogs, that's why she's so scared to even put her feet down. 

Vandana came and stood beside Swikriti and looked at her and politely asked "What's your name dear?"

She greets her and introduces herself "I'm Swikriti, aunty. But you can call me Riti."

Anagh interrupted her and told his father about the morning incident. Mahesh was overjoyed after hearing about his childhood friend.

He embraced Swikriti lovingly and kissed her on top of her head. "Beta, you're Ashok's daughter?" He asked in a trembling voice.

She nodded her head and smiled brightly. She can see the longing and the love in his eyes for her father. 

Nani also felt relaxed after sometime and with shaking hands she lightly patted Brownie. 

He's also responding by wagging his tail and licking her hand. 

Kartavya and Bhavya also met her and welcomed her in their house. 

Kaashi jumped in excitement seeing the fur ball who tried to get away as he didn't like it if any other person touched him.

Brownie suddenly jumped towards Anagh and barked at him.

He looked at him tilting his left to right. He started to jump as if asking Anagh to pick him up.

Anagh first got confused and then picked him up and talked to him in a cute baby voice "So, my dear friend, what were you doing?" 

Brownie woofs at him like asking him for more. 

Family members look so happy…they asked Swikriti to come tonight for dinner with her family.

Mahesh planned a surprise for his friend and it's great opportunity for him to welcome his long lost friend.

Swikriti took their leave and left from there.

Nani was looking at her back without blinking and pulled Vandana near and whispered "She looks so calm and respectful. Just like our Bhavya."

Vandana nodded her head smilingly. But her mind was somewhere else at this moment.

They all went to prepare the surprise. Anagh went to his room and Kaashi went to the terrace to attend a phone call.

Bhavya elbowed her husband and glared at him. He asked "Subah breakfast me glue kha gayi thi kya? Jo bol nahi rahi ho." ( Did you ate glue for breakfast? That's why you're not talking.)

She gaped at him "Hawww……you're so bad. I won't talk to you." She hit his chest with her fist and went from there.

Katyavya shouts her name from behind "Avya, sorry baba please don't be upset." 

Swikriti comes outside while talking with her baby "Papa will be so surprised after meeting his best friend after so long. Let's see how he'll react." 

She walked Brownie for a while and went to her home.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies 💕

How's the chapter?

Do best friend milne wale hai it'll be more fun now. Right?

Do tell me about your opinions.

Thank you