Hanahaki Basil part 5: (Movie night?)

As we make our wat our of the hang out spot, Aubrey and Kel look like they're done arguing. Kel is drinking from a (probably expired) Orange Joe can, and Aubrey is drinking a fanta.

"Sorry about that, we're back." Sunny says in a low voice. Kel waves to Me and Sunny, Aubrey just sits there and takes another sip from her soda.

"What should we do now? Should we hang out at my house? Hero isn't home today, but he'll be here tomorrow." Kel says in an excited voice, me and Sunny shrug.

"I'd rather die then go to your house. Kel." Aubrey says in an annoyed voice.

"Wait, you're coming too aubrey?" I say in a nervous tone. I am not look forward to this if she is.

"Yeah." As soon as I hear those words I already know I'm destine to just die today.

"Oh...lovely..." I give out a nervous chuckle, Sunny look at me and then back at Aubrey.

He looks pissed...super pissed... probably upset because Aubrey kind of stole my photo album. But I don't get why he want to help me... I feel like he hates me, I feel like we won't be right for eachother. Oh dear god, what happens if he rejects me? Will these stupid flowers kill me?

"I say we go to Basil's house, maybe we can catch up on flowers." Sunny says in an irrated voice. He grabs my wrists and pulls me to the front of the group.

"Come on, lead the way." I feel like a dozen butterflies are brushing up against my stomach as Sunny grabbed my wrists so I just stand there, frozen, with a red face.

Kel gives me a smug look, and Aubrey just rolls her eyes and cringes.

"Basil? What's wrong?" Sunny says in a worried voice.

I finally snap back to reality, and look back at Sunny.

"Huh? Oh! Norhing!" I give Sunny a nervous smile and start walking to my house. Kel and Aubrey getting up and following me, Sunny also following but a little behind.

As we reach my house, I grab my keys and unlock and open the door. I let the others in before me, giving a nervous smile. As they all are inside, I close the door and lock it so no one will get in and potentially rob us.

"So uh, make yourself at home?" I say in a nervous tone. Aubrey plops down on the couch and Kel starts going through my fridge. Sunny starts admiring the flowers I have hung up and set on the shelves.

"I remember when we used to have everyone come over here and garden every summer and spring. I guess you've been on your own...huh?" Sunny says in a guilty tone, I chuckle and rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah, but it's not too hard! So don't be sounding sad." I smile at him and blush a bit. He smiles back softly and continues to admire the flowers, probably trying to remember what each of the names were.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen, staring at Kel looking through my fridge and picking out surgery item like cupcakes and brownie I made myself.

"Wow man, your fridge is a gold mine!" He explains as he bites in a cupcake.

"Uh... thanks..." I smile and walk into my room. He close the door and lock it. As soon as it's locked I walk over to my desk and open up my diary. I sigh as I rub my forehead, I feel so embarrassed.

I start writing things down in my diary, talking about how my friends came over, how handsome Sunny was... How he makes me act up... Wait, I'm not suppose to say that! Damn. I finished up eventually and close it up. Putting it on my shelf to blend it in with my other books.

I lay down on my bed, I swear I'm feeling really weird now. It's getting hot in the room, I'm getting all these thoughts that seem crazy. I twist and turn on my bed as I rub my forehead.

I bite my lip and get back up, maybe I just need to get out the room and talk to my friend to stop thinking of doing those crazy things, maybe to scare my brain into stopping because those thing sound like they should be done in private... they sound inappropriate...

I don't think I should even be talking about all of that... I should really stop.

I unlock and open the door again, stepping out of my room and walking down the small hallway back into the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch watching some movie called 'Strays' or something. They look like they got a hold of all my baked treats. Damn.

"Hey guys! What you guys watching?" I say as I sit down next Sunny.

"It's called Strays! Apparently, it's about these stray dogs trying to help this new stray get revenge on his owner." Aubrey says in a excited tone.

"Aubs, you sure we should be watching this?" Kel says in a worried tone. "It's rated R. We shouldn't be watching this."

Aubrey shrugs. "What could possibly go wrong with a DOG MOVIE?" Aubrey says as she takes a brownie and stuffs it in her mouth.

"I- don't know...?" Sunny says as he grabs a small handful of popcorn and stuffs it in his mouth. I take a piece and pop it into my mouth.

"Exactly, come on. Let's just keep watching." Aubrey says in a excited voice.

After about 30 minutes or an hour, that's when things get... weird... I did NOT think dogs could use curse words! I could see Kel and Sunny were either shocked or confused. Aubrey on the other hand was having the time of her life watching dogs swear and do dirty talk.

"...I didn't expect this..." I said in a surprised tone.

"That's what's so good about it! Finally! A dog movie not made for kids!" Aubrey says in a excited tone. She sounds like she could be bouncing off the walls with excitement.

After a while, we finish the movie, it starting to get late as we start watching even more movies like Spiderman: across the spiderverse, Puss in Boots: the last wish, and Supermario brothers.

I start to get tired in the middle of watching Supermario. I feel like I'm gonna pass out, I lean onto Sunny and close my eyes, I didn't even notice until a few second later I was ACTUALLY leaning onto Sunny. I was about to move off of him and say sorry before I feel his hand stroke my hair. It feel relaxing... I feel like I'm going to just blackout.

After a while, I fall asleep. My eyes close and everything went black and silent.

(Thank you so much for reading his chapter! I love all of you who support my work. I will try and make a part 6 soon, love you all and goodbye!!)