THEIR NIGHT

As promised, 170 votes and 455 followers. Here is 2nd chapter. The next goal will be 180 votes and 480 followers.

Happy reading
_______________________________________

After the beautiful wedding ceremony, Haseena and Karishma emerged as a newly married couple, their faces glowing with happiness and excitement. They were met with cheers and applause from their family and friends, who had gathered to celebrate their union.

Hugs, laughter, and well-wishes flowed freely as they greeted their loved ones. Haseena's mother embraced Karishma as her own, and Karishma's mother welcomed Haseena with open arms, symbolizing the merging of two families. Friends surrounded them, offering heartfelt congratulations and playful teasing.

Amidst the joyous chaos, heartfelt speeches were made, celebrating the couple's love and commitment.

"Aaj se ye humari beti hai... Shukriya beta humari Haseena ki zindagi mein aane k liye aur usse itna khoobsurat banane ke liye. Hum kuch bhi karle ye karz nai chuka payenge.", Noor Mallik was getting emotional.

"Ammi please... Aap aise mat boliye.", Karishma says holding her hand in between her palms. "Aap ko pata hai hum kitne lucky hai ki Haseena humari life mein hai. Aur ye toh aap ki wajah se hi hai. Uss din agar aap ne bacha ka plan nai kiya hota toh aaj ye yahan nai hoti...", She cheers up mood.

"Karishma kuch bhi mat boliye. Aise toh hume Amma ko thank you kehna chahiye ki uss din wo mood mein aagayi.", Haseena rebuked.

"Come on maddam sir.. Ye sab toh hota rehega... Please ek speech. Aaj toh banta hai.", Cheetah, ASI of Haseena's station said.

"Cheetah aisa kisi ko force nai karte.", Pushpa Singh, mother of Karishma said.

"Nai Amma... Hum sach mein speech dena chahte hai.", Haseena said. "Jaan I need you on the stage."

With a graceful smile, Haseena extended her hand towards Karishma, a silent invitation that held the promise of unity and partnership. Karishma, her own smile mirroring Haseena's, accepted the gesture with a gentle nod, their fingers interlocking seamlessly. Together, they made their way back to the stage, the applause of their loved ones accompanying their steps.

Upon reaching the stage, Haseena delicately took the microphone into one hand, her eyes never leaving Karishma's. With a reassuring squeeze, she held Karishma's hand in her other, a silent reassurance of their unbreakable connection.

As Haseena began to speak, her voice was imbued with a mix of emotion and determination. Karishma stood by her side, a symbol of unwavering support, their fingers entwined as if to convey that they were in this together, facing whatever lay ahead hand in hand. Their presence on the stage was a reflection of the strength of their bond, a partnership that was more than words could express.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Aaj hum SHO Haseena Mallik, iss jagah hai toh ye sab ek hi insaan ki wajah se hai. That's My wife... Yes love of my life... My wife. It gives me so much pride to call her as mine. My partner in crime, my best friend, my soulmate, my reason to return home safely, my pillar of strength. You were right Karishma, hume aap se pehli nazar mein pyaar hogaya tha... College k pehle hi din hum dono takkra gaye... Aur aaj wo takkar hume yahan tak le aayi hai. I'm very grateful to have you."

Turning towards Karishma, Haseena's gaze softened with a deep and profound love. She held Karishma a little tighter, as if the warmth of their embrace could convey the depth of her emotions. With a steadying breath, Haseena continued her speech, her voice a gentle yet unwavering testament to their connection.

"As we start our new chapter of our life, hum aap se sirf ek hi wada karenge... Chahe hum jitna bhi lade... Jitna bhi ruthe... jitna bhi galat fehmi ho. Hum humesha aap k pas wapis aayenge. Ye wada hum maar k bhi nibhaenge. I just freaking love you...",