PROFESSIONS

With hearts full of cherished memories and a deeper bond, Karishma and Haseena with their family returned to their hometown of Lucknow, India, after their beautiful wedding and fulfilling honeymoon. Lucknow, a city that had witnessed their love story unfold, now held a new chapter for them to write together.

In their new phase of life, Haseena and Karishma embraced a new beginning by moving into their own independent house. The space was a reflection of their shared tastes and dreams, where they could create a home filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. They carefully decorated each corner, making it a place where their journey as a married couple would unfold.

On the other hand, Pushpa Singh decided to stay at her own house and Noor Mallik decides to stay with her for a few days out of mutual respect and understanding between the two and then head back to kanpur.

Back from the airport, Haseena and Karishma settled into their new house, they both changed into comfortable clothes, shedding the formalities of the outside world. They found solace in each other's arms.

Karishma's face was tucked against Haseena's chest, finding solace in the familiar beat of her partner's heart. She held onto Haseena with a gentle yet firm grip, as if afraid that letting go might shatter the beautiful moment they were sharing. Her leg was comfortably draped over Haseena's thigh, creating a physical closeness that matched the emotional bond they shared.

Haseena, equally wrapped up in the warmth of the moment, encircled her arms around Karishma, holding her close in a protective embrace. Her touch was both tender and reassuring.

"Kal aap ko duty resume karna zaroori hai?... I mean kuch din aur chhutti nai mil sakti?" Karishma inquired, her voice laced with a touch of hope.

Haseena's lips curled into a soft smile as she continued to caress Karishma's back, her touch filled with tenderness. "Sweetheart... Hum bhi chahte hai ki aap ke saath kuch aur din ache se spend. We and our new home. But it's been 2 months. Plus humari government job hai. Kitne cases bhi pending honge."

Karishma shifted slightly, looking up into Haseena's eyes, her expression a blend of longing and understanding. "Samhj rahe aap ki majboori... Job bhi toh zaroori hai. Agar aap kal join kar rahi hai toh hum bhi kal se hi office join karenge."

"Aur raat ko hum ghar hi toh aayenge, hum aap ke pas aur aap humare pas...", Haseena gently tucked a stray strand of hair behind Karishma's ear.

Karishma's eyes sparkled with affection as she leaned in, her lips brushing against Haseena's in a sweet kiss. "Toh phir deal pakki hai. Din mein hum kaam karenge, raat ko hum time spend karenge."

Haseena's smile deepened, her fingers tracing circles on Karishma's lower back. "Deal pakki hai, Mrs. Mallik.

Their embrace tightened, and as they shared another kiss, the promise of togetherness and unwavering support resonated between them. Despite the demands of their respective jobs, their love remained a constant, guiding them through the journey ahead.

Two months later,
In the morning, Haseena woke up to the sound of her alarm. She quickly turned it off, not wanting to disturb her wife's peaceful sleep. A tender smile formed on her lips as she gazed at Karishma, her love sleeping soundly beside her. Leaning in, Haseena kissed Karishma's forehead gently before slipping out of bed to freshen up.

Dressed in her police uniform, Haseena's pride radiated from the three stars on her shoulders. She got ready for the day, ensuring everything was in place. As she prepared to leave the room, she couldn't resist giving Karishma a soft peck on the lips, a sweet morning greeting for her beloved.

Haseena moved to the kitchen, setting about making breakfast for both herself and Karishma. While she was enjoying her meal, Karishma emerged from the room, her sleepy state evident. She settled into Haseena's lap, resting her head on Haseena's shoulder and holding her close.