FAMILY VS LOVE

The music abruptly stopped, an eerie silence enveloped the room, emphasizing the gravity of the situation. The guests watched in hushed anticipation, while Salman, along with his mother, sister, and aunt, exchanged murmurs and whispers. Noor Jahan approached Haseena and Karishma, seeking details of the incident that happened earlier, while Haseena's anger didn't simmer.

Noor Jahan gave Karishma an understanding nod, indicating a desire to resolve the situation, and said, "Theek hai beta... Let's end this here. Haseena ko lekar room mein jao. The rest I will handle."

Karishma, who had been holding Haseena's hand throughout, spoke softly, "Ji Ammi, hum kal hi Lucknow nikal jayenge. Haseena chaliye..."

Haseena replied in a low but intensely serious voice, "Sirf aapke kehne par aaj isse chhod rahe... Warna hume insaaf dene se koi nai rok sakta... You should know this well."

Karishma nods acknowledging the significance of her words to Haseena with a smile, and they both moved towards their room, climbing the stairs. However, their ascent was abruptly interrupted by Salman's voice.

"Aaj Haseena ne jo meri beizzati ki hai, main bhoolunga nai... Chhodunga nai usse!" His voice seethed with anger.

Karishma nodded in disbelief, sensing the impending danger. But to her surprise, Haseena didn't react the way she thought instead Haseena took out her phone and calmly began recording Salman's words, once again capturing the guests' attention.

"Ek toh humari hisse ki property, aunty ne uss Karishma ko dedi... Aur ussi ki wajah se meri beizzati ki Haseena ne. Iss sab fasad ki jadd wo Karishma hai. Aaj jo kiya wo kuch nai tha... Iske baad main isse bhi zyada karunga. Phobia kisi kehte hai main bataunga!" Salman's bitter words echoed.

Haseena concluded the recording and returned with Karishma following her. She immediately took action, delivering a forceful punch to Salman's face, causing his lips to bleed. She then struck his stomach, leaving him battered and bruised, beating him left and right.

This time, Karishma refrained from intervening, she stood there crossing her arms over her chest. Salman's mother and sister tried to rescue him, but Haseena paid no attention to their pleas, and even his father didn't dare to interfere.

After delivering a satisfactory beating, Haseena gripped Salman by his collar and dialed a number. "Santu kahan ho?"

Santu responded, "Jai Hind Maddam Sir, Abhi main aur cheete, case ki investigation ke liye Kanpur highway par hai."

Haseena exclaimed, "Perfect! Tum aur cheetah abhi humare farmhouse par aao, hum address send karte hai."

Santu followed his senior's command, "Ji Maddam Sir..."

Haseena inquired, "Ek minute tum dono investigation kar rahe ho toh Thane mein koun hai?"

Santu replied, "Pushpa ji... Aur unke saath billu ji."

Haseena gripped his collar tightly, "Theek hai jaldi aao. Jai Hind."

After a while, Haseena's teammates arrived, somewhat surprised by the urgency of her call during an ongoing party. They didn't understand what was going on. They entered the house and found Haseena, Karishma, and Noor Jahan.

Both of them greeted Haseena, saying, "Jai Hind Maddam Sir."

Haseena responded, "Jai Hind."

Before Haseena could continue, Santu chimed in. "Karishma ma'am...!! Aap kitni sundar dekh rahi hai. Bahut suit karti hai aap ko saree. I love your look!"

Cheetah joined her, "Haan Karishma ma'am... Santu ji sahi keh rahi hai. Pushpa ji hoti abhi bolti apni over acting mein humare khoon hai!"

Karishma offered a weak smile, "Thank you so much..."