HEART WINNERS

Writer is in good mood so here is the bonus update before reaching the goal!

Happy reading ♥️

_______________________________

The soft light of afternoon filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. Haseena and Karishma lay wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies cuddled up comfortably amidst the remnants of the night's intimacy. The room, once adorned with romantic decorations, now held a sense of serenity and contentment.

They stirred awake, their eyes met, and a shared smile danced between them. The events of the night before had created a new layer of closeness between them, a depth of connection that was both exhilarating and tender. The whispers of their shared journey echoed in the stillness of the morning.

Their fingers intertwined as they exchanged affectionate glances and cuddle up, the unspoken words of love and comfort woven between them. The air was filled with a mixture of emotions – happiness, a sense of completion, and the excitement of the journey that lay ahead.

"Good morning love...", Karishma whispers, unknown of the time.

With a soft kiss and a lingering embrace, Haseena and Karishma embraced the morning as a new beginning. The events of the wedding and the intimate night had solidified their bond, and as they faced the dawn together, they knew that their love story was just unfolding, each page waiting to be filled with shared dreams, challenges, and love.

"Good morning, my beautiful Mrs.," Haseena greeted her warmly, pulling her even closer.

"I'm tired jaan... Jaiye breakfast banaiye...", Karishma commands, snuggling comfortably.

"Kya khana pasand karengi aap?", Haseena gently kissed her forehead soothingly.

"Kuch light... Ghar jakar Amma aur Ammi waise bahut khana khilaenge", Karishma replied in a relaxed tone.

"Aap agar kuch aur bhi bolti toh hum easy hi banate. I'm tired too.", Haseena said, planting a soft kiss on her neck.

"Get lost...", Karishma playfully turned to the other side, a hint of a smile on her lips.

With a gentle smile, Haseena stretched and sat up, the t-shirt from the wild night, laying on the floor as a playful reminder of their shared intimacy. She slipped into the t-shirt, feeling its soft fabric against her skin, a tangible connection to the memories they had created. Haseena paired it with comfortable track pants, ready to face the new day with a sense of ease.

Turning her attention to Karishma, who was still resting, Haseena's expression softened. She pulled the covers up gently, ensuring Karishma was warm and comfortable. With a lingering look and a soft touch to her cheek, she silently conveyed the affection that filled her heart, pecking the lips of her sleeping beauty.
As she moved towards the door, Haseena glanced back at the room, taking in the remnants of the night's romance and the promise of what was to come.

The sun streamed through the curtains as Haseena moved about the kitchen, the aroma of fresh coffee filling the air. She prepared a light breakfast, aiming to shake off the remnants of the previous night's tiredness. With careful hands, she arranged everything on a tray – two cups of coffee, some toast, and a small bowl of fruit.

Balancing the tray, Haseena returned to the bedroom where Karishma was still sleeping peacefully. Her heart warmed at the sight of her wife, and she couldn't help but smile. Gently, she placed the tray on the side table, careful not to disturb Karishma's rest.

With a tender touch, Haseena's fingers brushed against Karishma's shoulder, gently waking her. Karishma stirred and slowly opened her eyes, met by Haseena's affectionate gaze. As she sat up, Haseena positioned herself behind her, creating a comfortable space for Karishma to lean against.