Traitor

"Played dumb but I always knew.."

× × ×

"Russia, can we go to the movies?"

Asked America, the Russian had promised to take him to watch a Russian film.

Russia, who was talking to someone on the phone looked down and frowned. "Sorri lovv butt I am talkkin wiz Crroatia" said Russia waving his phone.

"Oh sorry then.." said America, his red eyes losing a bit of color.
Russia went back to talking, happy as ever. While America stood there, uncomfortably holding his hand while sipping his coca-cola.

× × ×

America stood up stumbling over to the door, it was three in the fucking morning, Jesus Christ.

He grabbed the door handle and opened the door, there he saw his fiance, to anyone seeing their love was a wonderful feeling, right..?

For America...it was pure horror, the Russian's hat was tilted to the side lipstick all over his neck and cheeks, his jacket tied around his waist while his shirt was exposing where the lipstick was marked, and....his zipper was unzipped...

America looked at the Russian's state, he kept looking at his face and neck until the Russian spoke:

"Vyyy honyyy" he said walking past America, clearly drunk as hell. "Russia where have you been its three in the morning!" Exclaimed America, "I vas vith vinlan, ve drrank, Crroattia shoved up!" He said, sounding like a little child while the lightbulb in America's head lit up.

He desperately tried not to cry and let the mixed-up feelings that he was getting leave his head, the sinking in his stomach only grew more when America looked at the new text Russia had gotten.

New message from Croatia❤️

That was fun..for your first time with me, you did good❤️

America felt hurt, no..not hurt..he felt more than hurt to be honest. The thing is that..he just couldn't leave Russia, he still loves him...

× × ×

It was a heated argument, there was a lot of yelling, cursing, broken plates and bottles everywhere.

"I want you out of my house, out of my life!, Your filthy lies have only brought rage upon me!" Said America handing Russia a suitcase with all his stuff inside. "Verr am I supposedd tto go!?" America looked at him with rage, "I don't know and I don't care!" He finally said pushing Russia out of the door and locking it. He could hear the loud footsteps going away.

His mind was telling him he was doing the wrong thing. His heart though, was pushing through it. He slid down the floor and just looked at his home.

Destroyed, ripped to pieces..he fiddled wih his hand for a little while, suddenly he felt a bump on his finger, curiosity got the best of him and looking to his palm, he cried when he saw what was on his finger.

There was the ring Russia had given him, he took it off and placed it beside him.

× × ×

A few days passed since America and Russia broke up, word had gotten around that his new lover was the forgotten girl named Croatia.

A lot of people supported them, others like Germany, Ukraine and of course Japan and his siblings felt a little pity for the American.

At meetings, Russia would show her off, kinda like she's a new trophy..to of course, cover the one he broke...