Sorry

Sorry it's a short chapter but it's not fair on you guys for my not to post for ages I need some ideas help
>>>>>
———————————————————————-

'Bill drive me home' I sobbed. Bill didn't say a word, he just grabbed his keys and walked out the house. I followed him. Soon enough we were home, I walked into the house to see Tom sat on the couch sobbing.
'Tom' my voice cracked
I walked over to him and sat next to him, he looked at me.
'I didn't do anything Lilly' he sobbed
'I know I know' I whispered as he put his head on to my shoulder.
'I'm so fucking sorry' he cried
'No no Tom you didn't do anything wrong'
I said as I grabbed his head and made him look at me. His eyes his big brown eyes were filled with pain, his face all red from his crying. He smelt of alcohol, I guess that was his way of coping. I mean I hated it I really fucking hated it but if it makes him feel better then it is what it is. Bill had gone to the kitchen to make some food since no one of us had eaten anything, oh and I hadn't told bill about me and Tom getting married.

'Tom I haven't told bill yet' whispered and I pointed at my ring
'Oh shit let's go tell him now' Tom said with a little smile
'What do you need to tell me?' Bill said side eyeing us
'Um well me and tom are get-' I was cut off
'Married' Tom shouted. I turned around and literally jumped on Tom I couldn't help it.
'Ahhhh OMGGG YAAYY' bill screamed. He did a little dance which made me and Tom laugh. I had my legs wrapped around toms waist and his hands were squeezing my ass, I gave him a " your brothers here" look but he just laughed. He then walked to the island table and placed me down, he stood in between my legs and was playing with my hair. I still couldn't get the thought of Maddie doing things to him out of my head, when he is drunk he is very vulnerable and Maddie knows that. She was sick, sick in the head but she was gone that's all I cared about.

After we ate me and bill went to bills house to get his things since her was going to stay with us for a bit. I didn't know if Maddie would be there but I was ready to fight her again, as we got there all the lights were off. That was good. Bill grabbed a bag and threw his things in there as quickly as he could, he looked sad but I wasn't surprised he loved her and she does something like that. Unforgivable. I didn't even want to know where she was but this wasn't like her I had no idea why she would do such a thing. Maybe Tom thought it was me then realised halfway through I had no idea and I didn't want to know.