CHAPTER 10

Surprise motherfucker

I can't believe I can finally say that me and Malik have a house together I'm 20 weeks along and me and Malik have kept the gender of our baby to our selves

I'm 20 weeks along and me and Malik have kept the gender of our baby to our selves. I'm in another lounge set of mine sitting on my ball as I hum along to a tune while I continue packing up the last of Blakes clothes.

Im home alone Blakes and maliks out with his teamate Alex Alishas gone to jordans to try and give the whole dick sucking a second chance and Moniques at work so when I hear a knock. On the front door I hesitate to answer it. I open the door to see my cousin as I freeze tears welling In my eyes.

I hug her tight "mina" I cry out her name. I haven't seen her in like 5 years. Shes my cousin on my mom's side and is the perfect example of Chinese beauty standards. "your dad told me you would be here." i pull away wiping my tears. "i missed you so much." she kisses my cheek. "i need to show you something." i grab her hand and run across the street and down it.

"aiko you haven't got shoes on." i open the door to mine and maliks house. I slam my body onto the couch pulling her down with me.
"this is my house I bought it with my boyfriend." her eyes go wide. "boyfriend!" my smile fades so my father didn't tell her about Malik meaning she doesn't know about Blake. "yeah my boyfriend I've been dating him for nearly a year now but I've known him 3 years now since I move to california."

She relaxes. "i never thought my little shy Aiko would get a boyfriend tell me all about him." i smile thinking about Malik as I pull my knees to my chest. "i love him so much im literally dying to marry him his name is Malik Booker he's 18 and he's well fit he's African American he plays football at UCLA and is one of the u20's he wants to go pro even though he's young he's being looked out at by  multiple nfl teams and is hoping to be in the nfl draft pick next year he plays quarterback and wide reciever he handsome, funny and the most caring beautiful man I've ever met"

My cousin looks at me with adoration. "and he's the best daddy to our daughter." she freezes eyes wide. "NO WAY." she squeals "AIKO WTF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME FILL ME IN RIGHT NOW."

"it was the week I moved to Cali I went to a Halloween party where I met him it is as his party it was meant to be like a quick one night stand thing but then I got pregnant with my daughter blakelyn shes 2 years and 4 months old and she loves her daddy so much she's a daddy's girl me and Malik had this sexual tension until Blake was around 1 because he had this girlfriend tia who he was on and off with even though he wanted me the entire time so when they officially ended things I got my man we did stuff like a lot of stuff and now I'm pregnant again im 20 weeks along."

A tear rolls down her face."so you've got your life figured out... In so happy for you Aiko you deserve this life with a man that loves you." god now I'm tearing up I hug tight for a few minutes before pulling away and wiping my tears.

"tell me about you." she rolls her eyes. "well in in my last year off college now still single still living with my parents there such control freaks they talk about how 'I need to find asian husband and have Asian kids' -" she mimics my aunties chinese accent. "-but how can I when they dress me like I'm going to church everyday." i laugh at her.

"anyway the whole of our family are celebrating chinese new years at you dad's house he says he doesn't know if you coming please come you have to come who am I meant to talk to the rest of our cousins are so fucking weird you can't leave me there by myself."

I look at her sympathetically. "i haven't celebrated chinese new years in 3 years mina and I can't leave my boyfriend and baby for a whole day it will drive me insane I can't be without my baby for too long it's like a mother thing I guess and I can't take them there you know how the family is there all about keeping it in China so when they see me with a black man with a blasian daughter there gonna go crazy and they have no censor button they'll just say it to our face and Malik doesn't take racism no matter who it is and Im not going to put him in thay awkward situation."

"please Aiko it doesn't have to be for a long time you can stay for like 2 hours and then leave also bring Malik I would love to see a few relatives get punched in the face." i laugh "how about I talk to Malik about it warn him about the family and If he's still willing to go with me I'll go but if he says no which is reasonable then you ain't catching me there OK...deal?" she nods.

"now she me pictures of your little girl already in dying to see her." i smile. For the next what feels like a good 4 hours mina and I catch up and tell eachother story's over pizza including Blakes birth and her issues which made mina cry and me shed a few tears it hits hard once you see pictures of her now knowing they she could've passed away.

I show her around my house and the plans I have for it and we watch a shit ton of greys of anatomy before she had to go back to her hotel.