Coming Home

(Barricade's P.O.V. didn't see that coming did Ya?)

As I drove down the dark back roads leading to Stacy's hidden home back in the woods. I had to much time to think of the pain Megatron had laid upon my spark. Killing my sparkling had been a low blow and one that I never once thought he could do no matter how evil he claimed to be. I wish I wasn't so wrong... I just hope she can forgive me for all the wrong I have done in order to try and save her from the fate she did not deserve.

The closer I got to Stacy's house the more uneasy I felt. No doubt the Autobot medic had called in Stacy's disappearance and the rest of the Autobots are probably here now. Which means a lot of explaining on my part and I didn't know how I was going to. Taking a deep vent I activate my holoform and walk around to the passanger side of my altmode and getting Stacy out carefully.

I could see the entire Autobot team was here and I knew then that this was going to be tough. Carefully I picked up Stacy from the back of my altmode and carried her to the door. I was able to ring the door bell and then I waited. Which I didn't have to wait long because the front door flung open and there stood Optimus Prime, Ironhide and every Autobot that had made it to earth so far.

"She's wounded and needs medical attention. Fast." Ratchet quickly pulled her from my arms and took her out to his altmode and placed her in the back where I assumed he started his work.

I looked over all the faces of every bot that was able to fit into Stacy's rather large entryway catching the eyes of two that I wanted. "Ironhide, Optimus Prime... May I please speak with the two of you alone.... I know I have a lot of explaining to do and I will explain it but I would like to do it alone." They both nodded and I fallowed them up a grand staircase and over to the right stair case that lead to what I would assume was Ironhide's and Stacy's side. I fallowed them to what appeared to be a workshop/ study that I recognized was built for Ironhide to build new weapons. Once we were inside of Ironhide's office he shut the door and walked calmly over to his desk and sat down in his chair with Optimus standing beside him.

"Care to explain what in the Pits you were doing with my sparkmate!" Ironhide yells loudly making me cringe slightly. Fear evident in my actions and he seemed to take note of it.

"Megatron made me kidnap her and bring her back to the warship." My voice came out calmly but internally I was cowering in fear.

"What do you mean he made you Barricade? You don't have to fallow his orders you could have left when ever you wanted." Optimus pointed out to me and I simply shook my head.

"It wasn't that simple."

The anger in Ironhide's eyes only seemed to flare at my words as he gritted his holoforms teeth together glaring at me with what seemed to be an intention to kill. "What do you mean it wasn't that simple!?"

"Megatron had my sparkling!" when the words left my mouth I could see the shock on their faces as the took in what I said to them. "He threatened to kill her if I didn't bring Stacy to him... He killed her anyway. After that I no longer had anything tying me to the Disepticon's cause and I didn't want you Optimus to suffer through the same thing that I am thanks to that piece of scrap metal."

Optimus looked thoughtful as he assessed me to see if I was saying was true. He simply nodded seeming satisfied with what he found looking at me and walked around the desk placing his hand on my shoulder. He looked into my optics and I saw in his were the same forgiveness I had seen in Stacy's when I loaded her into my altmode to take her home.

"You are forgiven Barricade and I am deeply sorry for the unimaginable pain Megatron has caused you on this day. You have a place amongst us in our Autobot ranks if you wish to join us. The others will take time to trust you but in time they will."

"I would want nothing more than to join your ranks Optimus Prime and I am more than willing to deal with the distrust of your Autobots. If means I can get back at that monsterous piece of slag than so be it." My eyes turn into a hard glare as my thoughts turned to vengeance, but I meet Optimus eyes I saw that my thoughts where of the wrong thing.

"Barricade my friend vengeance is not the path of the Autobot. You must leave those thoughts behind you if you are to join us." He stated calmly.

This was going to be hard for me but I know Optimus was right. If I were to join the autobot's like I wished to be I would have to leave my disepticon life style behind me and move forward. It will be tough but with Stacy and Optimus behind me I knew there was no way I could lose.

(A/N)
Hellos my lovely readers! I'm terribly sorry for the really really late update! My new job has taken up a lot of time! But I will update when ever I can! Remember to comment and vote!