04

Tuesday

luke's pov

"Luke Robert Hemmings! Get up right now young man!", mum called out. Ugh she probably found the pink slip in my pants when I left them there last night. I groaned out and rubbed my face. It wasn't even time for school and she had me up so soon?!

"Yes mum?" I came walking down the stairs. And of course I saw her with the pink slip in her hand. She glared at me but she didn't just glare at me, she glared into my eyes. Like she was starring into my soul....this woman is crazy.

"I'm not upset of the fact that this is detention slip, but look at what's written on it!" She wiggled the paper in my face. Guess what was on the paper. A penis. With hair.
Fucking Michael!

"Mom. I didn't write that. I don't even know what a penis looks like." I put my hands up ready for her argument. She just scoffed at me and told me to get ready for school. I looked at my watch and it was 6:37. The bus comes at 7:45 so I was in a hurry.

I did the usual; grabbed my clothes from a pile of my basket, brush my teeth, shower my self in cologne, then I grabbed my lucky brush and combed it through my hair. I quiffed it to show my streaks. I had my phone already in the pant pocket. I walked back to my room and looked for my back pack. My back pack?

Fuck,where is it?! I looked in the closet, in the kitchen hell even in my bed. God, where is it? I ran down the stairs missing a step and came tumbling down the stairs. When I finally hit the floor my mom was standing in front of me with my back pack in hands. Her eye brows raised , she handed it to me.

I quickly put it on,kissed her good bye and ran out to the bus stop. The bus had just gotten there with me storming inside it. I sighed and found a seat in the back.
How fast time goes. I checked my phone and realized I had a text from Mikey. I didn't give his contact name my nick name for him ,because I'm a nice guy.

I read the text and it said "Good morning. How'd my princess sleep? XOXO". Fucking idiot. I mean yeah I can tell he's gay, but I'm not gay. Well not completely. I'm bisexual. I still like women just not as much as men. I don't think I'm up for experiments though. Unless it's with some one I trust incredibly.

I texted back saying that I slept well and that I was on the bus to school. And with that I plugged my earphones and played Rape Me - Nirvana. The song was in the middle when a ding came from my phone. Michael must've texted back. Sure enough he did, but he wasn't the only one. Calum and Ashton texted me something about how they weren't going to wait for me when I got off the bus.

Great now I'm going to get off the bus and head to class like a loner.

**********************************************************************

When I got off the bus Ashton and Calum weren't waiting, but some one else was waiting. It was Michael. He was dressed in a shirt and sleeveless coat saying "IDIOT"
on the back. He was smirking at me with a cigarette in his mouth. I threw him a lighter and he dropped it.

"Michael what hell?! Can't you catch?" I scolded him. That's my dads lighter. He usto smoke but he gave me his old lighter. I admit I did go a little hard on him for that. He picked it up and tried to turn it on to light his cigarette.

His hands where shaky I could tell he has never actually smoked before, but I needed some fun here. Michael finally got the hang of it, lit the cigarette ,and sucked in. Of course following him coughing like crazy right after and dropping his cigarette on the ground.

"Just what I thought Clifford", I said to him. I smirked and turned to the schools doors. On my way over I felt a hand on my butt and then a squeeze. I turned to Michael smirking.