07

*Warning Smut alert and if you arent going to be mature with it then dont even read this m8 sowy*

Wednesday.

lukes pov

If i had known earlier today that Id be making out with Michael Id laugh right in your face.

But here we were. I didnt mean to make Michael mad last night, but i didnt even know what i was doing with Calums sister.

Michael looked amazing grinding on me. He bit on my lip causing me to groan and grip his hips. He turned us around and pushed me on his bed.

It wasnt big but I guess it would be fine. I've never been with a guy so i didnt mind Michaels sudden dominance. He took his shirt off and pulled mine off.

I took sharp breathes as i felt his finger tips trace my stomach and hear his adorable voice mutter 'Shit Luke'.

My breathing hitched when his hands stopped at my belt buckle. He looked down at me while i looked up at him.

I nodded at him and put my hands over my head as he undid my pants. I grinned at Michael when he laughed at my banana breifs.

"Did I ever mention how much I like bananas,Lukey?",Michael breathed.

"No but I kinda took a hint when you were grinding on my banana."I said causing us both to laugh.

"Well Im about to make your banana crazy,princess.",He smirked. I raised my eye brow at his corny joke.

He pulled down my briefs exposing my hard cock. I flushed a bright red at Michaels face when he saw it. He looked up at me and kissed the head making eye contact.

"Fuck Michael",I moaned. I bucked my hips in the air. He held down my hips and put me in his mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down,up and down, over and over. I moaned his name multiple times.

I felt a familiar sensation meaning my climax was close to be reaching, until he suddenly took me out of his mouth and made a loud POP sound.

I whimpered at the lack of friction. "Michael", I gasped for air after the great experience, "Why'd you-" i couldnt finish my question.

Because there was Michael in all his naked glory. His penis was hard,which made me even harder at the sight of him.

Michael got on top of me,"Have you ever been with a guy,Luke?" i shook my head. He laughed and planted a kiss on my forehead. He kiss my nose and down to my lips then to my neck.
Michael bit and sucked at my skin,causing my eyes to flutter shut.

Michael got off of me, turned around and fumbled with a foil packet,which took him a while to open after a couple of seconds.

He turned around with a condom covering his cock. He smirked at my wide eyes. Of course i didnt know what was going to happen next. I was never in this position. Michael laughed at my innocence. So he topped me again and breathed on my lips, but he didnt kiss me.

"M-Michael,Where are you going to put that in?"I pointed to his member.

He smiled and said against my lips,"Well where else silly? Why do you think that i have lube?!". And with that I was scared.

Not a bad scared,just a surprised scared. Michael soon got on top of me and lubed his fingers.

He rubbed his fingers around my entrance. I bit my lip ring. The colored hair boy soon slipped a finger into me causing me to gasp at the feeling. Just the thought of how hot Michael must look right now caused my back to arch.