06

Tuesday

michaels pov

When I got home it was 10:38 and my mom was pacing back and forth across the living room floor. She came up to me with worried eyes,"Michael, where were you? No dont tell me. I dont want to know just as long as youre here.". She cupped my face and checked for any bruises.

Obviously her husband was going to come out of the kitchen.

"Michael. I know you wont call me your father,but thats okay with me." He raised his hands up in defence as i glared at him.

"It doesnt matter how old you are. You have a curfew and you shouldve been home 2 hours ago. Nevertheless, you should be punished. So uh go to your room and we'll speak of it in there",He pointed to the hall way.

I groaned and stomped to my room like a child. I opened my door and threw my self on the not-made bed.

Robert,"dad", came in and stood at the foot of my bed.

"Michael, your mother and i thought it over and so no more going out after school for a month and when you get home you'll have to give us your phone" He crossed his arms.

"But it starts tomorrow so you can keep your phone buddy", Robert winked at me. I dont know which was worse.

Him trying to be nice or that they actually thought i wouldnt sneak out.
I fell asleep before dinner with my clothes on.

Well i didnt sleep i just closed my eyes and started thinking about something stupid.

i stayed this way for what seemed a couple of minutes until i checked my phones time.

I got into bed at 10:45 pm and now it was 1:00 am. I had school the next day,or well today, and i still didnt feel tired.

Ar that moment I decided to do an old technique of my mothers and sang my self to sleep. I didnt sing any of my favorite songs presently or any pop songs.

I sang the old lullaby's verse

Hush little baby dont say a word.

Mama's going to but you a mocking bird.

Since it was the only part i remembered, I sang it over and over. Singing turned to humming and faking being asleep turned to sleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

************************

Wednesday

I woke up with a sudden jolt. I looked around with massive pupils. Some thing was wrong. I threw my self of the bed and saw the clothes waiting for me on my drawer.

Weird.

Mum never picks out my clothes for me. And i wouldve heard her. Or Robert.

I quickly dressed my self and paced to the hallway.

"Mum?! Robert?! Guys?!",I cupped my hands around my mouth. I looked in the kitchen and there was a small note:
Michael, your mother and i are going to an important meeting early this morning and we will be back before dinner. So have a nice day.

,Robert and Mum xoxo

I shrugged it off and went to brush my
teeth. I looked at my watch that said the time was 6:30. The bus comes in a 30 more minutes.