the all I need is you

[Caution⚠️- Mature Content, read if you're comfortable otherwise skip it]

"Dekho main sach keh rahi hun, issi liye barish ho rahi hai", she said and gazed at him with tears in her eyes.

"Barish tab bhi hoti hai jab kisi ka dil rota hai", he started looking outside. He wasn't angry but he was disappointed with her. He gave her love but in return he only get betrayal.

"Mera yakeen karo, main apni marzi se nhi gayi thi uske sath, woh to...", he interrupted in between," uss rohail ka  naam mat lo mere samne", he said with a death glare making her startled.

She again tried to spoke but he wasn't listening to her at all. Her heart was beating loudly Looking at the speed of the car.

"Muratsim speed kam karo, please", she pleaded him. He didn't paid any attention to her words.

"Murtasim I said stopped the car, Murtasim", she said a little loudly.

He stopped the car in the middle of the road. His jaw clenched, knuckles turned white while cluthing on the stearing wheel. He gazed at her, his eyes are spitting fire which can burn anything.

"What's your problem meerab?", he said.

"Why you're nit listening to me. Meri baat samjho tum murtasim", she exclaimed somehow.

He claimed out of the car and stepped towards her car door. It's raining outside but that doesn't mattered to him. He opened the car door and dragged her outside of the car.

"Murtasim", she gasped with surprise. His eyes are looking at her darkly.

"Belive me main nhi gayi thi wahan", she exclaimed again. He pinned her against the car and placed his index finger on her lips.

"Shhh.... Aisa kuch mat bolo ke main bhul jaun main koun hu aur tum koun ho", he said. Her eyes widened at his statement.
Duo to hevvy rain they were totally drensed. Her cloths are clinging over her body, making her portions visible to him.

"Tum galat samajh rahe ho, mujhe apni baat bolne ka mouka toh do", she was in verge of crying.

"Nhi deta koi mouka tumhein, Kyun dun mouka bolo, kyun? Taaki phir se tum mera bharosa tod do", he said with rage.

Tears started streaming from her eyes. He clearly see Her tears in rain. His heart pained Looking at her face. He brushed of those tears away from her face. He turn to leave but she held his hand.

"Murtasim please"

"No, i've no mood to listen anything related to today's incident", he exclaimed.

"You've to"

He pulled her closer by holding her waist. Their faces are inches apart. Her heart skipped a beat by his action.

"Shut your mouth otherwise i'll kill you or myself", he said with a death glare. He's so much possessive when it comes to her.

"Kill me but listen to me first", she almost whispered.

"No, i'm not listening at all"

"Main nhi gayi...."

She opened her mouth to see something but before she could uttered anything he pulled her face closer to him by snaking his hand on her neck. He slammed his lips on hers and kissed her aggresively. Her hands clenched on his back.

He started sucking her lower lip. Her whole body was burning duo to his touch. Their bodies are slamming with eachother, his one hand was travelling over her waist abd another one was on her neck holding her closer. His tongue was battling with her.