Definately in Another Universe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note: I'm writing this only because of my poor heart. After writing 'Maybe in another Universe' I felt like a pang in my heart. Just imagine, What if the myth of 'parallel Universe' isn't a myth. Then absolutely they were living Their life Together there. After burying those painful reality in my heart and with a ray of hope
I'm writing this OS. Pardon me for the mistakes.

Ismit04  it's specially for you, as your belated birthday present. Hmmm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the morning ray hit his eyes he scrunches his eyes. By covering his eyes with the blanket he sighed, Then suddenly the room again turn dark. He saw His wife was pulling the window curtains again.

"It's only 6:50 and also sunday. Sleep a little more... I'm going downstairs", she uttered while leaving. He again buried his face lazily on the pillow. But sleep was gone somewhere from his eyes.

"It's Sunday damn it go to sleep", he muttered to himself. Sighed, and he sat on his side. By looking at the side he uttered,

"Fine I'm going downstairs"

After taking a bath and changing into a black tshirt and black trousers he leaves the room. His hairs are still drensed and messy.

"Yumna", he shouted her name.

"What?"

He heard her voice from the kitchen. Without thinking for a second time he headed towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing?", he asked taking an apple from the basket.

"Uhmm.... I'm just fighting against the British. Are you blind mr.ali", she uttered raising her left brow with a sarcastic tone.

"Proud of you biwi", he replied.

"Jao pareshan mat karo, kaam karne do", she said showing him the spatula.

"No, it's my day", he uttered like a kid.

"Okay, hold it"

Giving him the spatula she tried to merged out of the place but he hold onto her wrist pulling him closer. Her breath hitched.

"Wahaj"

Her lips parted. His eyes trailed towards her lips. He gulped while her eyes are fixed with his. She's looking beautiful in a pale pink kurti with white dupatta.

He placed the spatula on the kitchen counter and pulled her closer to him. She almost stopped breathing because of his touch. She looked at the floor which irritates him to the core. Holding her chin he lifted her face towards him.

"Look at me yums", he uttered huskily.

Burying his face closer to her he whispered in her ears,

"I love you and I'll love you till the last"

She blushed as those words reached her ears. She softly encircled her arms around his waist hugging him tightly. He reprocated the hug happily.

"You didn't replied to me", he pouted.

"Bolna zaroori hai kya? Kuch baatein Bina bole bhi jatayi jaati hain", she exclaimed.

"Baaton mein tumse koi nhi Jeet payega begum", he chuckled.

"Aur sawalon mein tumse koi nhi Jeet payega", she said breaking the hug.

They both looked at eachother lovingly.

"I love you too"

He heard her uttering those magical words. And his heart skipped a beat.

"I know my love", he said proudly.