Unspoken 3

It was the only day when he regretted this much but after almost a week, he get to know about Marium and Nauman's Relationship. He refused to Marry her sister.

His anger was in it's peak when her sister told him about this. Her tears are like a sharp knife to his heart. He never ever saw her breaking down like this.

"Yeh sab aap ki wajah se hua hai bhai, aapki ki Hui gunaah ki saza hai yeh, Jo mujhe mil Rahi hai. Apne bhi meerab ka Dil toda tha na, Aaj issi liye mujhe yeh din dekhna par Raha hai", marium cried pointing a finger towards him.

"Marium....", he tried to speak but Words are not coming out of his mouth. A lump was stucked in his throat. Deep down he knows that he's the reason of all these blunders, all this sorrows and pain.

When he saw his younger sisters tears, he understood how it hurts. How much he hurted meerab by breaking her heart. His sister was right, it's His sins which lead her life towards this. Maybe It's called  as 'Makafat e amal'. He broke meerab's heart and today a random boy breaks his sister's heart.

Marium merged out of there making him all alone in the garden. He looked towards the Rose plant.

........

"Mujhe na expressive kuch nhi chahiye tumse, kabhi pyaar se lal gulabon waale gajray laa Dena. Main ussi mein khush ho jaungi", meerab said looking at him with deep and lovable gaze.

He laughed at her.

"Gajray? Gulaab ke gajron se se koun khush hota hai. Aaj kal toh ladkiyan gold aur diamond ki farmaish karti hai. You're a fool meerab", he uttered.

"Mujhe tumhari mohabbat hi kaafi hai. The gold and diamond is like a normal metal and stone for me"

"Ahh.... Cheesy lines", he chuckled.

"Jo samjho", she stated smiling at him.

........

He understood her now, as a person. She didn't even asked him for any kind of expensive gift from him. She wanted him, Him over gold, diamond and expressive things, him over every other thing.

He was an idiot who thought it as a infatuation and break all the times between them so easily. She's a precious person who deserve all the love and care, but he gave her trauma and pain. He ruined everything, Everything.

As the cold wind blow on his face he came in reality. His eyes are beeming with tears. He released how wrong he was.

'Jis aurat ke zehen mein Shak aa gaya na, uska Ghar nhi basta kabhi'

His own words are piercing his ears as a curse for his ownself.

"Jo Mard itna bewakoof hota hai, uska bhi Ghar nahi basta kabhi'", he exclaimed with tears.

He was feeling like ran towards her and ask for forgiveness sitting near her feets. He's ready to beg her to came in his life again. The conflict between his heart and mind resulted the conclusion, He loves her. It wasn't a infatuation.

He cleared the tears and turn to go to his room. He laid in the bed while looking at ceiling aimlessly.

"If she didn't accept my apology?", he brain asked.

"What if she's still waiting for you. Don't be silly", his heart replied.

"What if she's not?", the brain concluded.

"Shut up, she still loves you damn it. And you love her too", the heart exclaimed.

*****
Days are turning into weeks and then in months. The regret and guilt wash over him like a splash of cold water. A Turmoil was haunting in his head.With every passing days and weeks he's becoming pale. His eyes are now covered with dark circles. He almost stopped smiling. He's a Criminal infront of his own eyes.

In the passing days he tried to contact her, tried to talk to her. But she didn't recieved his call and after that maybe she blocked him from everywhere. He used to request marium to dial her number and to ask her about how she's and all.

Marium didn't agreed to him but later when he told her that he's ashemed of himself and wanted to apologise to meerab, she agreed. She always wanted to see both of them together.

One day suddenly maa begum asked him to come to her room. He obediently merged towards his mother's room.

"Maa Saab kuch bolna hai aapko?", he asked.

"Haan baitho", she instructed.

He sat on the chair placed near the bed.

"Shaam ko taiyar rehna hum Karachi Jaa rahe hain", she declared.

"Woh kis liye?", he asked cluelessly.

"Meerab ka haath mangne ke liye"

As these words reached his ears his heart flipped in his ribcage.

"Basil ke liye", maa begum continued.

A one minute happiness. His smile faded as he heard Basil's name.

"T...thik hai", he said somehow and leave the room.

What  a new turn his life took in a very moment. Didn't his mother stated some days ago that, his and meerab's alliance was already fixed since their childhood. Nd now she's saying they were going to Karachi to ask  meerab's hand for Basil, that silly maniac. Who doesn't even know how to be a good person. But who cares, they all are blind.

"Yaa allah yeh kaisi ranjish mein daal rahe ho mujhe", he sighed coming out of the room.

The yearning for her one look, to hear her voice for the last time and to see her beautiful smile. He was looking vulnarable. The misery and turmoil was enough to make him depressed but guess what, a new bonus to his depressed mind. Meerab's rishta for Basil the great. It's making his blood pressure high.

He took a deep breath calming his head. He dialled Basil's Phone number. he didn't picked up the call. But he called her atleast 10+ time.

"Shit", he said in anger while punching the nearby wall.

******
After a long and tiring journey they reached Karachi. He asked his mother about his khala and Basil. She said that they're coming from the other way where they were going from highway.

He nodded his head while parking the car on it's place. Marium immediately ran inside of the house to meet meerab and maa begum too joined. Here he was still in the car, fighting over his heart and mind. He was scared anda ashemed to face her again. Maybe she will again ignore him like the previous event.

*****

Feedbacks>>>>>>>

It's second Last part 😂

I was thinking to end the story in this part but Khaali dimagh is shaitaan ka Ghar so I again got some ideas and now I'll write down those in the next part.

And some of you guys are waiting for story updates of BATB , IEI and Forever. Honesty I'm feeling so much empty, and I no idea eiter to continue those or not. Please suggest m something.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas then please contact me via Wattpad or Twitter.