I wish to See Her Again I

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

Hello, I'm Murtasim Khan, a student of Karachi University, I used to stay in a hostel but during my Summer Vacations I would love to spend my time in my hometown, Islamabad. After packing my stuff and bidding bye to my Roommate Ahaan, I stepped out of his Hostel room.

As I embarked on my homeward journey from the vibrant corridors of Karachi University, the golden hues of summer bathed the train station in a warm embrace. The hustle bustle and Peoples are giving me anxiety. I just don't like public interactions.

Taking a seat on the bench I buyed a cup of tea for myself. Taking a sip from it I thought, what they will think if I didn't go to my home this summer? Who will miss me? What if I die before going home, they will miss me. Maybe? or maybe not.

I sighed.

My train come to the platform. I took my seat and silently sat near the window. The rumbling of wheels and whistling sounds giving a different cube today. This summer something tragic will happen to me maybe. I laughed lightly thinking this.

The train would reach another station at about seven in the evening when the station would be dimly lit with electric bulbs and oil lamps and the jungle across the railway tracks would just be visible in the faint light of dawn.

My compartment was totally empty. There's only me and my aloneness against the world. I checked my phone and found Ahaan's text.

'Bhai main Teri shirt pehen ke apni bandi se Milne Jaa Raha hun. Gaali kar dena aur Islamabad pohoch kar call kar dena'

"Iska kuch nhi ho sakta", I exclaimed.

The train stopped at the Lahore station. I was feeling devastated to visit my home this time. I know they will ask me many questions and then they will compare my grades to my cousins. I'm not a good student in their eyes but at least I'm trying. I've to change my train from here then I'll reach Karachi till five in the morning.

I walked towards my Compartment's carriage door. As I entered my compartment I breathed slowly. I sat on my seat. Looking out of the window The first sight I noticed was a girl.

It was a cold evening and the girt had a shawl throne across her shoulders. Her feet were bare and her clothes were old but she was a young girl, walking gracefully and with dignity.

Pehle kyun na mile hum
Tanha hi kyun jale hum

When she saw my compartment and stood there, she stopped. She saw that I was looking at her intensely but at first she pretended not to notice. She had a pale skin, set off by shiny black hair and dark brown troubled eyes. And then those eyes, searching and eloquent, met mine.

Milke muqammal hue hain
Yaa the tanha bhale hum

She stood by my window for some time and neither of us said anything. But when she moved on, I found myself leaving my seat and going to the carriage door. I stood waiting on the platform looking the other way. I walked across to the tea stall. A kettle was boiling over on a small fire but the owner of the stall was busy serving tea somewhere on the train. The girl followed me behind the stall.

Saware.. saware.. saware..

'Do you want to buy Roses?' she asked. "They are fresh and beautiful".