Chapter 4

After that dance, Arya and Ace got into the car and again on different sides of the back seat, Arya's feet were killing her but just In chase, she left the shoes on until they got home. Ace didn't say a word, he was surprised by how Arya acted tonight, she didn't act scared or distant from him, Arya acted as if they had been together for the amount of time Ace lied about with his mother and father. 

Ace knew the drive back to his house would be forever, but he still didn't try to converse with Arya. Arya didn't mind the silence, it got her thinking about what her friends are going through right now, especially Kayla since she was now working for Ace as well. 

Meanwhile, back at the Mafia house, the shipment of girls where still sitting in the storage unit, and they as expected have become close together in the back corner. Cassie wasn't as scared she isn't an adult yet so they can't be as bad to her as the rest, she thought maybe praying as she listen to the horror stories of what the older ladies are telling the new girl so they are prepared and don't fight it. 

The heavy door was pulled open and Luca stood in the doorway "Girls, stand up and follow me" his thick Romanian accent echoed through the unit. Everyone stood following the man and looking around after hours of darkness finally feeling the sunlight. 

Cassie tried to lead the line but Luca pulled her aside "Don't" he warned and pushed Cassie into the middle of the line as if he planned on her being further down. As the girls finally got into the house the first few girls were taken into a room and only a few knew what was happening to them there, Cassie being one of those few. 

Cassie saw Kayla and the fear her body was shaking with and wrapped an arm around her shoulders walking her towards Snow, if they stayed with Snow they would be fine. "Cassie, amazing to see you again my dear," he said kissing her hand "And you Snow, this is my friend, Kayla, she's new" Snow looked at the girl "Very Pretty, I reckon I need a new drink pourer I don't have one currently" he winked at her then spoke to Luca.  

Cassie smiled "We will be safe with Snow" Cassie has worked with Snow before at a different Mafia, he was undercover and lucky he made it out alive, Cassie would have killed him if he didn't. Luca walked towards them "I suggest getting everything done before Ace gets back" his words breathed down Kayla's neck making her shiver. 

Snow nodded "Ladies if you will follow me" he walked towards the door with Cassie and Kaya following close behind, Cassie turned to see the other girls being smacked on the ass and dragged by big men with smirks on their faces as they touch every inch of their body as if they own it. 

Snow led them into a room with purple lights and poles "Really Snow? A strip club" Cassie crossed her arms "Yes and you both are now the managers, keep the girls in line and make sure the bar isn't always full, just let me know about costs and idiots" he handed a set of keys to Cassie "Didn't think there would be a second so you both will need to copy that key sometime" Snow nodded then showed the girls around. 

Lights flickered and Snow looked up confused "Excuse me, girls," he said going behind the bar to his office where an electrician us working on some power ports. Snow walked up and grabbed his collar "I thought I asked for that light to be finished first, the boss will be here soon and you think I'm bad?" Snow asked holding the man up "Sorry man, I'll do it now" he sounded scared and quickly made his way to the light and got to work not even noticing the girls. 

Snow went around him acting as if he didn't exist "Ace should be here any minute so why don't you girls go find the outfits behind the bar and get dressed" Snow said pushing the girls away. 

Ace and Arya arrived at the gates and walked together, not knowing where to go Arya followed at a distance Ace into a room that through the door had purple lights. When they walked in tables, poles, a bar, and Kayla Cassie behind the bar in half bars being tied together in the middle and tiny mini skirts not covering much.