the news 💕

:hi my grimlins i love you all im back for now and going to try to post more

ive tosted and turned , some nightmares still flooded my brain. from that night but ive been better, the bruses gone. ive felt more free like i can breath, its been 2 months since that night.

me and sal have decided to tell everyone tonight at are family dinner, i dont know how though. im barly 20 and currently pregnet , soon the media will know. the rumors will spread about that night and my tittle of rock singer will crash even more.i keep trying to put the thoughts aside but its hard. "love" i look up, sal stading infront of the door way smiling at me. "yah" i nodd , he walks closer and sits down besides me. "were gonna do fine and every one will be ok with the news" he pulls me into a hug. i hold him close "i know" i just dont know how to tell them. he looks me in the eyes "will do it together ur not alone" i smile at him, he makes me feel nice and warm inside just like when we first met.

:Hours later around 4:30
me and larry spun around the kitchen seting things up for dinner, are moms would be here anytime. sal went to go pick up his dad and ash had started to cook. we finshed up the table and the bell rang, i ran to open the door. my moms walked in " hi sweetheart" and "oh y/n your looking amazing". larry entered a sec later while fixing his tie. "sup mom and mums" i rolled my eyes and laughed a lil, hes always been a goof ball. im lucky to call him my brother, we showed are moms to the dinning room. were ash was finishing up some of the cooking, as soon as we walked in i got hit with a smell that made me sick. i had to hold it down i couldnt let anyone know yet. i heard keys walking threw the house, foot steps came up behind me. arms rapped around my waist, "hi my love" sal said nuzzling his face into my neck. i turned and gave him a kiss "hi my handsome".

dinner was going good and hadnt had any slip ups and every one was having a good time. sal looked and me and then wispered in my ear. "i got something for today" i look at him and he walked of real quick and came back with 5 boxes they were small but hada lil bow on top. he haded one to larry and ash, one to each of my moms and one to his dad. he looked at me and i nodded " you guys can open them". slowly they all did, my moms looked inside. my moms eyes started to tear up and lisas jaw dropped. henry took his glasses off while , larry and ash gasped. "NO WAY" they all almost said in sink. in side were shirt all customised. #coolgrandmas , #1 grandpa and cool uncle paired with amazing aunt. i stood up and smiled "suprise".
i kinda worried on how everyone would feel but they were all happy, and wanted to know what it would be but we let them know i wasnt that far along yet.

:later that night
we had finished picking everything up and everyone went home, i was tired and felt a lil drained. i pulled out some comfortable cloths and changed into them rolling into bed sal followed , he curled up bedhind me. "love you" he said i replyed back "love you too" i soon fell alseep