Part 11

Notes for this part:

In this part I have tried something new and written it from two perspectives.

One of the perspectives is that of the reader as she arrives at the Four Seasons Hotel and has an intimate and long overdue encounter with Robert.

The other perspective is that of the two army officers listening into the reader's encounter with Robert. I have given these officers the names Officer Nichols and Officer Kent. The Officers will later joined by General Lesley Groves and the perspective of these officers is written in italics.

A new encounter...

An hour before you knew that Robert was due to arrive at the Four Seasons Hotel, you checked in to the room he had booked for the night, thinking that this would give you enough time to get ready.

The room itself was more luxurious than anywhere else you had ever stayed before and there was even a bottle of champagne on the nightstand for you both, which you thought was a nice gesture. "With compliments" it said on the note left in front of it and, whilst you were keen to open it, you ought it to be polite to wait for Robert.

With that in mind, you chose to spend the entire hour prior to his arrival to get ready for him, stripping off your clothes and then heading in to the bathroom before starring at yourself in the counter-to-ceiling mirror adjacent to the basinet.

Knowing that Robert desired you, you smiled as you studied your naked reflection before, eventually, you picked up the bar of fresh soap which had provided by the hotel, taking in its scent. It was rose scented and smelled more luxurious than anything you had washed yourself with before, making it perfect for you to use in a hot warm bath.

***Listening in***

"What's wrong?" Officer Nichols asked as he watched Officer Kent turn off the listening device for a short moment of time.

"She is turning on the tap" he pointed out to his superior who looked his colleague with confusion.

"So?" Officer Nicholas asked before he turned the device back on so that he could hear what was going on.

"It's the bathroom, sir. With respect, we should give this poor woman some privacy. She is having a bath" Officer Kent pointed out but Officer Nichols clearly did not care.

"This is a matter of national security and I have clear instructions from General Groves to make note of every word spoken between this woman and Dr Robert Oppenheimer in so far as the project is concerned. This includes anything she mumbles to herself while washing her fucking hair. Now listen and make notes..." Officer Nichols instructed and, of course, Officer Kent agreed to follow his orders.

"Yes Sir" he thus said to his superior before continuing his investigation into your bathroom habits.

***

Without knowing that you were being listened to and, after adjusting the water, you stepped into the tub and spread the soap luxuriously over your body. You inhaled the spicy, floral aroma and thought about Robert's hands on your body which were what you missed the most. You missed his gentle, passionate, and erotic touch along with his kisses and the feeling of him being inside of you, making your two bodies become one.

You needed him to touch you again so desperately and, just as you ran your soapy hands over your hardening nipples, you unconsciously closed your eyes and enjoyed the memory of how turned on you had been when Robert made love to you last.

As such, you slipped your magic fingers down your smooth stomach and pressed one teasingly between your waiting lips with the subtle urge to masturbate growing. But then, suddenly, remembering the things that were about to occur, you reluctantly stopped touching yourself and rinsed off. You wanted Robert to be the one to make you cum and knew that he would not have appreciated you making a start without him.