Chapter 19<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Tried to change the ending
Peter losing Wendy."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*•.¸♡ Andrew ♡¸.•*

"What are you sorry for, Aurora?"i asked

"I'm really, really, sorry." She Repeated

"What for?" I asked once again.

"Uh, scarlet Layton got the first place, it's not final yet, but it's not looking good for me," she paused, trying to breathe, "mom wants me to come home."

Wait, what?

"No." I stated.

She frowned, "what do you mean by no?"

"I mean, no, you're not going home, you've just got here, scarlet Layton can fuck herself."

"Scarlet is my friend."

"She's taking your place."

"Because I got distracted."

"Who's the other competing?" I asked, "from a different district." I clarified.

She groaned, rolling my eyes, "Chloe, she's a bitch."

Issac gasped, "Aurora calling someone the 'B' word?!"

I chuckled, and Aurora smiled, "she's deserving of it, the biggest bitch, but she's an amazing ice skater."

Atlas nodded slowly, looking at the rest of the guys, and while Evan groaned, they all nodded, Evan included.

We all knew, there's no fucking way she's leaving.

"What if we help you out?" I offered.

Aurora's eyes light up, but then she frowned, "help me how?"

"Well, we know how to skate, you need a skating partner, so.."

Atlas immediately shook his head, "no, we can skate, but we can't skate."

I arched a brow, "what do you mean?"

Atlas sighed loudly, "We can hockey skate, not figure skating skate, it's different, much harder, I'm really sorry, Aurora, but I don't think we'll help you, maybe we'll just make it worse, but we can definitely try-"