Chapter 17

In the morning everyone woke up ready to go find the sphinx so they started to walk towards where Osysa said her mate would be, when they got there though Y/n couldn't enter the sphinx's lair.

Vex " What's wrong? "

Y/n " I can't enter this place. "

Vax " Same spell as back at the slayers take? "

Y/n " No this isn't my doing something else is forcing me not to go in. "

Just then a portal opened beneath Y/n's feet making him fall through it, Y/n landed on the other side to see that he was at one of Trixhea's temple with many normal followers. Y/n looked around to see a piece of armor floating above him it looked like :

Trizhea " My champion this is the dragon armor my vestige for centuries ago I have altered it to fit you and your abilities, the armor shall even boost your abilities however the vestige needs to become one with the host

Trizhea " My champion this is the dragon armor my vestige for centuries ago I have altered it to fit you and your abilities, the armor shall even boost your abilities however the vestige needs to become one with the host. "

Y/n " Meaning that it needs to fuse with body. "

Trixhea " Correct will you accept this armor Y/n? "

Y/n " I will. "

The armor then slowly floated down to Y/n and then covered his torso, on the inside of the armor multiple spikes appeared and then stabbed into Y/n connecting the two together.

Y/n " AAAAAA! This shit hurts. "

The armor was then fully connected to Y/n and he could feel his abilities being boosted.

Trixhea " Now my champion your friends need help so go. "

Another portal then opened and Y/n fell through it and on the other side he was back where he was and saw the acid dragon Umbrasyl :

Fighting the sphinx and Vox machina in the cave, Y/n then sprouted his wings and charged at Umbrasyl. When Y/n got close he punched Umbrasyl away and saw he dropped a sword, he then looked back at the sphinx and his friends.

Y/n " I leave for a minute and a dragon comes and tries to a steal a sword why? "

Scanlan " Its shows us the other vestiges and is that one? "

Y/n " Yeah gift from Trixhea now then, [ picks up sword and passes it to Scanlan ] get the fuck out of here. "

Y/n then charged at Umbrasyl and then started to fight them as Keyeth started to use a spell to teleport everyone away.

Kamaljior " Vox machina you will escape I'll try to hold the dragon back so you can get the other vestiges. "

Y/n " I can stay and help. "

Kamaljior " No you have a vestige if you fall then he can take it, even if you are immortal. "

Y/n then flew back to the others and Keyleth used her spell but Umbrasyl startled Keyleth making her accidently send Pike, Scanlan and Grog somewhere else while the others went to the fey realm.

Vex " Where are the others? "

Keyleth " The spell was interrupted they were sent elsewhere. "

Vax " Where do you know? "

Keyleth " I don't know. "

Y/n's alchemy circle then appeared in his eyes.

Y/n " They're safe and close to Pike's granddad I believe. "

Percy " So you have a vestige as well then? "

Y/n " Yeah Trixhea was altering it to fit me. "

Vax " Hmm how does it feel? "

Vex " Good right? "

Y/N " Well at first it hurt since it needed to connect with me by stabbing me multiple times but apart from that fine. "

Percy " Now then lets get the vestige here and then regroup with the others to get the other one. "

They all the started to walk further into the fey realm and as they did the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

again sorry its short

see ya next time bye

Words : 669