04

We arrived at the mansion na binigay ng Regulon sa akin para pwede kong tulogan. Azner isn't with me as of the moment kasi binibihisan siya ng mga kasambahay ko rito. Well, initially, they were surprised to see him. Bakas rin sa mga mata nila ang galit at takot but they had no choice but to follow my orders. He requires a haircut and time to recuperate. Azner's family possesses one of the rarest blood forms, and a unique magic is passed down through several generations. He has the ability to recover three times faster than anybody else pero sa sitwasyong ito, kailangan niya ng isang malaking source of magic. He feeds on magic kaya napilitan akong bumili ng maraming magic ball para lang makakuha siya ng sapat na mahika upang bumalik ang lakas niya.

I also called a butler to work the other documents para sa magic license na ibibigay ko sa kaniya. In that way, kaya niyang controlin ang mahika na nasa kaniya. Other than that, pinaghanda ko rin ang mga chef ng munting salo-salo para sa aming dalawa at sa paglaya niya.

He is not entirely free, but I will free him kapag aalis na ako rito. That has been my general goal, but at this moment, I need him to work with me para mapabilis ang paghanap ng mga elemento na kailangan ko para sa antidote. I don't have much time left.

I scanned the files that I received when I was in the ship to check which element should I get first and who I should be beware of. Bago pa man ako nakalagpas ng ilang pages, agad kong nakita ang isang papel na may isang picture ng isang babae. She has short brown hair with black highlights. Her grin was beautiful and innocent at the same time, but when I examined her image, napangiti kaagad ako. 

"This is exactly what I'm looking for," I whispered.

Binasa ko ang nakasulat sa papel and itdescribed her as the daughter of the current Grand Magus. I did meet her once when we were kids and she was obsessed with Azner, up until now, I guess. She even forced him to be her Pristine sabi ng guard doon sa fortress. I smirked while looking at her picture at agad kong nilagay ito sa mesa na katabi ko para taposin ang pagbabasa mamaya.

I can vividly remember how we used to play every summer along with the other royalties, at palagi niyang sinasaktan ang sarili niya o di kaya palagi siyang umiiyak para lang makuha ang attention ni Azner, but he wasn't interested to her. Instead, Azner was interested to one of our playmates, Khrystal, who was a daughter of Regulon's Royal Guard Captain, and I- well, kind of liked Azner but that didn't really matter because I was happy seeing him playing with Khrystal. Martyr na po ako kahit noong bata pa ako, opo.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto at agad akong napatingin doon. I saw Azner, wearing a blue royal suit but with a mark of my country since he is my Pristine. His matted hair was washed and groomed into a handsome style fit for a royalty. He was given a set of intricately designed armor with a flowing blue cape, adorned with the emblem of my kingdom, symbolizing his newfound allegiance. What truly set him apart were his eyes—pools of vivid, mesmerizing orange that seemed to radiate with intensity. These eyes, like two orbs of flame, held a magnetic allure.

I closed the files at tumayo ako. I walked towards him at inadjust ang mga accessories na suot niya. I presume he consumed the magic balls I gave to him since he gained a little bit of weight. As I was adjusting the ornament he wore that bears my kingdom's emblem, he suddenly touched my long white hair.  

"Your hair is still as pure as freshly fallen snow," he said and he rubbed my hair with his worn-out fingers, probably because of tortures. "I always wonder how your hair looks like a snow when shimmered with the sunlight, and how your hair transforms into a silvery sheen when touched by the moonlight as if your hair appeared to be a spun from metals," he added.