05

All is set.

Pinauna ko munang pinapasok si Azner at nanatili ako sa labas. I told him to arrange and recheck the things we need before we venture to our first ever adventure. As much as possible, ayaw kong makakuha ng attention kaya nagbihis ako ng damit but I kept my country's insignar with me kung sakaling kailangan talaga. Special precautions lang. This time hindi po ito fake, opo. 

Lumabas si Xavian mula sa mansion at nakabihis na rin siya. We both wore clothes that people would normally wear at hindi ako nagpasama ng royal guards. Basically, tatlo lang kaming aalis. Kahit na pinilit kami ng royal guards na isama sila, hindi kami pumayag. We have to move swiftly and secretly as much as possible lalo na't tungkol ito sa isang antidote na may 50% chance na magagawa. It might be dumb for me to look for the elements kahit na hindi kasiguradohan ang antidote, but I just want to do something.

Xavian handed me a map of Regulon.  I was surprised to see how beautiful it was dahil sa kulay nito at halatang-halata na rin ang tagal nito. The parchment, aged and delicate, reveals the whole country. Its little details made it more majestic. The map's vivid hues seem to have withstood the passage of years, as if the very essence of the fantastical lands it depicts has infused the paper with its magic. The borders of the map are adorned with intricate patterns reminiscent of elven craftsmanship, showcasing delicate filigree that weaves through the edges like vines. Each corner bears the symbol of one of the four elemental forces, their rich colors blending seamlessly with the surrounding imagery.

As my eyes wander across the map, they encounter sprawling forests of emerald, green, where ancient trees stand sentinel over enchanted glades

As my eyes wander across the map, they encounter sprawling forests of emerald, green, where ancient trees stand sentinel over enchanted glades. Mountains, depicted in shades of majestic purples and blues, soar towards the heavens, their summits shrouded in mist. The Regulon Forest along with the high lands of Obsidian Peak.

Below the high lands of Obsidian Peak lies three cities-- now two. 

The Ironclad Village-- a fortified city located on the outskirts of Regulon. This city is surrounded by tall walls made of black stone, with towers and battlements at regular intervals. The city is home to many licensed mages, and its defenses are designed to withstand magical attacks. The Raven's Hollow-- a small, isolated city located deep in the heart of the Regulon Forest. The citizens are suspicious of outsiders and rarely welcome visitors. The city is surrounded by a dense thicket of trees and is accessible only by a narrow dirt path that winds through the forest. The houses are made of dark wood and are built close together, with thatched roofs and small windows. The city is said to be cursed, with strange occurrences happening regularly, from whispers heard in the night to sudden disappearances of villagers.

The third city, The Blackwood. The most prominent city known in Regulon where black trees grow which is beneficial in making sturdy houses. The city has been dead for 20 years after a magic plague happened. This was where the royal castle was located but is now abandoned.