As I take you

𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔞𝔶.
𝔈𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔧𝔦?
ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔢.
𝔍𝔢𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔲 𝔡𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔢𝔬𝔧𝔲𝔩𝔤𝔢.
𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴,
𝔅𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦 𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔤𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔲 𝔧𝔲𝔪𝔬𝔨𝔥𝔞𝔢.

Tian Xing knew that this 'female ghost' was actually just Zhuzhi Lang. But she couldn't say anything. Shen Qingqiu and Shang Qinghua were already suspecting her. It would be very troublesome if they suspected her further.

Tian Xing gave it a light blast of energy and in ran away for a while.

In the meantime, Gongyi Xiao made his entrance.

Tian Xing bowed, "Young Master Gongyi."

She promptly said his name as to not let Shen Qingqiu be embarrassing about not knowing who this guy was.

Shen Qingqiu's mind blanked for a while before he remembered Gongyi Xiao and also greeted along with Shang Qinghua.

Gongyi Xiao bowed, "It is my utmost honour to meet Elder Shen, Elder Shang and Elder Tian."

Tian Xing laughed softly, "Aha, I am not-"
"Stop it. Take the honour given. You deserve it." Shen Qingqiu was blunt with his answer.

Tian Xing was too stunned to speak. What honour? What deserving? She didn't even do anything big.

Shen Qingqiu sighed. Gongyi Xiao was still in bow, "This junior disciple was investigating a change is surroundings and specially rushed here, but did not know it was Immortal Master Shen, Immoral Master Shang and Immoral Elder Tian."

Tian Xing mentioned again, "I am not-"
"Ignore that. She doesn't know how to take compliments." Shen Qingqiu cut her off. Tian Xing could only look at him with a helpless gaze.

Gongyi Xiao didn't know what to say at this point. He stood up from his bow and spoke, "Ah, if the Immoral Elders were here to pay a visit you could have said so. We would have arranged a welcome."

Shang Qinghua, who was quiet until now, spoke, "We didn't come here to pay visits. There was something roaming around here so we came to check it."

Gongyi Xiao was originally going to ask about what they were going to do and if he could help them, but he decided not to ask. Instead he spoke, "This junior dare not ask what the Elders are doing, but only asking to have me so that I can be of some assistance."

He had a great respect for these cultivators. Shen Qingqiu spoke quietly to Shang Qinghua, "Why do we not let him come? He can kill enemies."
Tian Xing sighed, "Here they go again."

She then spoke, "Why not? Come with us then."

There wasn't time for bickering like this. Shang Qinghua was skeptical about it and whispered to her, "Is it okay to do this? What if they find out?"
"Don't worry about that. Why would they suspect when we are not doing crimes?"

With that, it was decided for Gongyi Xiao to go with them.

__________________________________

Tian Xing sighed as she looked at the narrow cave in between them. She turned around and spoke, "I will go inside and see what's going on. It's too narrow for so many people to enter."

Gongyi Xiao spoke, "Ah, this junior will go inside-"
"No need Young Master Gongyi. It is fine. Besides, what if external attacks come?"

She did have a point at that.

Shen Qingqiu spoke, "Call us immediately if you get in trouble."
Tian Xing smiled.
Shen Qingqiu didn't cut her any slack on this, "I am serious. Don't play secret secret here."
"Haha alright."