Not the same

𝔏𝔢𝔪𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔫𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔟𝔦𝔠𝔥.
𝔊𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔶 𝔫𝔲𝔫𝔟𝔦𝔱.
𝔊𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔲𝔪 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔲𝔪 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔨𝔨𝔦𝔪.

Tian Xing opened her eyes with a slight groan.

Her eyes landed on the ceiling of a chamber. Mu QingFeng's voice came from her bedside, "Thank goodness you are awake."

Tian Xing gently rubbed her temples, "A-Feng...How long was I out?"
"Three hours."

Well that wasn't too long.

Mu QingFeng continued, "You fainted, Xing-jie."

Tian Xing smiled. Mu QingFeng became exceedingly irritated, "What exactly are you smiling for? It's not good news that you fainted. And what exactly did you do to exert your spiritual energy that much?"

Tian Xing closed her eyes, "Secret."
"Oh shush. How can you keep a secret from a doctor?"

Tian Xing laughed softly. In the next second though, she grimaced internally.

"Awake?" Came the voice of Shen Qingqiu. He sounded very tired.

Tian Xing gently called, "A-Qiu."

Shen Qingqiu spoke, "Mu Shidi. I want to speak to her alone. May I?"

Mu QingFeng nodded, "As you wish, Shen Shixiong."

With that, he left the room. Shen Qingqiu sat beside her on the bed, "What did you use?"
"A-Qiu let-"
"No."

Shen Qingqiu's gaze was stern and laced with layers of pain, something Shen Qingqiu himself was unaware of.

Tian Xing spoke, "I used dolls. Twenty five to be exact. I...used them to save the disciples."

Shen Qingqiu's eyes widened, "No wonder there aren't deaths. Of course you would faint. You used twenty five dolls by what? Spiritual energy? What kind of necromancy is this? Is there even such a talisman to bring back inanimate objects to life?"

Tian Xing remained silent. Shen Qingqiu was agitated, "Xing-jie! Don't just stay silent like that. BingHe is already in the abyss. Do you know how much of a shock I got when you fainted?"

His old heart almost gave out. It had been hurting from the point Luo BingHe had gone into the Endless Abyss. Not that he wanted to admit it, but his mind was in too much of a chaos to not say those words.

Tian Xing laughed quietly, "Fine, I used necromancy. What can you do about it?"

Shen Qingqiu was stunned speechless.

After a long time, he sighed, "You are impossible. Now you even know how to use necromancy?"

Tian Xing spoke nonchalantly, "I just woke up. Why are you asking such questions right now?"

Shen Qingqiu massaged his temples, "Can I not be a bit anxious for my elder sister?"

Tian Xing was still smiling as she spoke, "I am fine, don't worry. Nothing is wrong. A-He will return eventually."

Shen Qingqiu sighed.

_______________________

Tian Xing sat beside Shen Qingqiu, who looked absentmindedly towards the sky.