Old griefs

𝖨 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝗎𝗇 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾.
𝖳𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝗌𝖺𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖽𝖺𝗒.
𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆
𝗀𝖾𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖺 𝖻𝗐𝖺𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝖺𝗇.

Shen Qingqiu face palmed.

Why now?

Of all times?

Ming Fan sighed, "Shizun...are you not going to say anything in your defence?"

Shen Qingqiu spoke, "Do you think she will listen to a single word I say?"

Tian Xing whispered in his ears, "Ask the system."
"I did."
"What did it say?"
"Shen Qingqiu's past is a tough one, it says."

Tian Xing didn't know how to tell him his past without actually creeping him out.

So what was happening?

It was none other than Qiu Haitang, who had come in here and complained about Shen Qingqiu. The sect, of course, didn't believe him. Luo BingHe was furious with the claims.

Ming Fan, comparatively, was the only patient one. Even Ning Yingying was angry at the whole claim.

The problem was Shen Qingqiu had no way to back himself up. Because he had no idea of his past. But Tian Xing knew about it.

But even she couldn't defend him about anything. In the end, she spoke with confidence, without saying anything too concrete, "The allegations that you have brought up on him are false. Don't believe your beliefs to be the ultimate truth."

Shen Qingqiu, who really couldn't say much in his own defence, was gaping at her in silence.

The original Shen Qingqiu had an affair with her. How is it that the guy didn't have any fault? This was such ball aching position and Tian Xing was making it even more ball aching.

Qiu Haitang was so angry it felt like she was going to burst out any second, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!!?!?! HAVE I ENDURED THE YEARS OF SUFFERING FOR NOTHING?!?!?! DID MY BROTHER LIE TO ME?!?!?"

Tian Xing's eyes hardened, "And what if he did?"

It slipped out of her mouth because of her annoyance at Qiu Haitang's anger, but in the next second she realised what she just said.

Qiu Haitang raged out and screamed, "YOU BITCH! YOU ACCUSE MY BROTHER OF LYING?!?!?"

Luo BingHe really couldn't bare this nonsense anymore and spoke, "Lady Qiu, our Shizun is not the person to be blamed. Do you really think you can just come out of nowhere and make up incidents, and expect us to believe it?"

Ming Fan spoke calmly, "Lady Qiu, please let us have a discussion. This must be a misunderstanding."

Tian Xing walked towards Luo BingHe and whispered, "Can you contact the Dream Demon?"
Luo BingHe answered without hesitation, "I can. What about it?"
"Tell him to take A-Qiu in a dreamscape."
"Right now?"
"Wait. Let me tell him something first. I will nod when you have to."
"Got it."

Tian Xing was a bit surprised as she looked towards him slightly wide eyed. Luo BingHe raised an eyebrow, "What?"
"Nothing...I am just surprised you trust me that much."
"You have earned that trust honestly."

Tian Xing smiled softly, then her feet darted towards Shen Qingqiu, "The Dream Demon will take your consciousness away for a while. Ask him about your past to him. He will show you."
"...???"

Shen Qingqiu was confused, "What?"
"Just do that. It's fine. Don't worry. We will handle it here."

Tian Xing looked at Luo BingHe and nodded. Luo BingHe contacted the Dream Demon.