STOP IT

your POV
"Bye" Taylor wave to you as she walks over to her friends,"bye " you say back " oh Y/N don't forget Lauren is coming home today so we need to get straight home,ok" you forgot Lauren was coming back ,well now you're in a bad mood,you roll your eyes and nod " Y/N" Taylor say loud "WHAT" you shout back " at least try to act like you like her when she comes home" she says with a soft tone voice "whatever " you say as you walk away just try ing to get to you locker with out bumping in to the bitches aka Mia ,Amy and Beth , as you reach your locker you notice something attached to it " watch your back bitch" you get this everyday most of the time they just leave you alone,maybe they call you names but that's it. You take the note of and throw it in your locker with all of your things. " I thought we told you not to come in today " you hear Mia say from behind you,she's always been like the leader of the bitches . "Leave me alone "you say quietly ,You just start walking to class trying to get away from her as you really wasn't in the mood for her "HEY GET HERE YOU SLUT" you feel hands pining you to a wall " WEN IM SPEAKING TO YOU YOU STOP AND LISTEN OK" you don't say nothing, "ANSWER ME YOU BITCH " Mia says ,you look away not wanting to make eye contact "yea" you say just above a whisper,as soon as the worlds left your mouth you feel a hand hitting your face , at this point you can't take it anymore and everything holding you back just left and you punched her right in the face " OH TELL ME YOU JUST DIDNT" you know you shouldn't have hit her but you've had enough of it since you started this school all she has done is bully you, you don't realise that while you were deeply in though you know have Mia pinned to the floor as your punching her ,Beth and Amy are just standing there watching not knowing what to do Mia is always the one that's battering someone not the other way round,you stop your self knowing this is wrong but as you do you feel to hands pulling you back and before you know it your sitting in your headteacher office with your mom and dad ," Y/N we have never had anything like this from you before "your headteacher say , you just look at him."Y/N why would you do something like this " your mom says, you open your mouth to speak but all that comes out is "sorry in a sad tone "
...
Home
Your not allowed back to school you wasn't really listening so you don't know how long for all you know is that your parents aren't that happy with you,"Y/N we need to speak to you " your dad say " yeah you answer back looking up at him and your mom ,the room fell silent until your mom spoke "babe ... what happened today is never going to happen again "your mom say sternly looking straight into your eyes "ok mom" you say in a sad tone " you know that what you did is wrong " your dad say making you look at him , all you do is nod "and I don't know why you did it -" as that was said you think he is about to ask you why , but how are you going to tell him you've been getting bullied since you started that school "but I can tell your not ready to tell us so I'm not going to ask but when you are me and your mom are here" he says pointing his hand toward himself and my mom , you just nod again, you know you mom and dad will understand and you want to tell them but your scared to tell you always have ,you always keep yourself to yourself ALWAYS , "but babe- " you mom says stoping the silence that had filled the room" your still in trouble you know that right" you just nod as your mom sends you to your room, well at least your still have your phone and wifi .