Idea

Lauren POV
It's the day before I go back in tour and I haven't got close to Y/N the last time I spoke to her was when I shouted at her and I feel horrible for it but I was mad and I didn't mean to take it our on her. She just stays in her room and doesn't come out maybe she will come out for something to eat and then go back up , but I have a plan to get close to my little sister.
"Stop it Tay" I hear Y/N say "no go and speak to her she wants to say sorry Y/N " I hear tay say back , well now I know they are talking about me " no she doesn't tay stop it let me go " Y/N says back I go to open the door to see what was happening but all I seen was Y/N running up the stairs "Tay what did you do" I look at Tay and she was just standing there looking at me with disbelief in her eyes "lo...she erm she thinks you hate her".

You POV
You was sitting in your room when the door opens and Tay was standing there ,she grabs your hand and pulls you down stairs, "oh no "you think Lauren is down stairs "stop it tay" you say trying to pull away "no go and speak to her she wants to say sorry Y/N " she says pulling you closer to the kitchen door , " no she doesn't Tay stop it let me go " You say "she hates me why would she say sorry "You say a little quieter maybe she didn't hear you and after that You run up stairs in to your room and lock the door not wanting anyone to come in.

Lauren POV
"tay I don't hate her I never have " I told Tay ,why would she think I hate her she's my little sister "lo maybe it was when you were shouting at her but maybe she has thought this for a while now " she says in a sorry toned voice, all I could do was look at her thinking of reasons why my little sister would think I hate her.
Me and Tay where sitting on the couch when my mom came in and went straight into the kitchen I stud up and followed her in "mom can I ask you something " I say a little nervous "sure what is it " she says back putting her things down and walking over to me "it's about Y/N" I say still nervous "what about her" she says back "I was thinking because I'm leaving tomorrow and Y/N can't go back to school that maybe..." My mom looks at me and nods for me to carry on" she could come with me " I looked down at my hand "that's a good idea " my mom says ,I looked up at her smiling " ok I'll go and tell her to pack her things" my mom says I quickly stopped her "no I'll go and tell her " I say running out of the kitchen and up the stairs , this is definitely going to make me and my little sister close again.
...
What do you think of it up to now ?