She did what -2

Your POV
you hear Lauren down stairs talking you start to listen to what they are talking about. " She got in to a fight " you here " she did what " you think you hear more but can't make it out , but you know that they are talking about you know so you just lay in bed trying to listen more ,"can I go and see her" you hear Lauren say , oh shit no say no say no you repeat over in your head, all you her is footsteps guess she said yea,then a knock on the door , you quickly turn over and pretend you are sleeping then you hear the door open and close.
NEXT DAY
Lauren POV
"morning mom , morning dad , morning Tay morning Ch- ...where's Chris?" I asked "out" was all I got back from Tay who clearly just wanted to sleep , "ok ,what about Y/N " I ask looking at Tay again, " I don't know lo" she says in a annoyed tone of voice "ok Tay " I say and turn around to the door opening "found her " I say a bit to loud for Tay as she slaps my are and shushes me , I just laughed at the "found what" Y/N says confused.

Your POV
"found what" you say confused,"you" Lauren say pointing at you like you was some type of idiot , you just smile and carry on with getting breakfast, you go to get the cereal but wasn't tall enough and just end up getting a cereal bar instead which was on a lower shelf , "Y/N do you want to to get the cereal for you?" Lauren asked you just shuck your head and walked out into the family room and sat down on the couch,bringing your phone out going to Twitter and just go through your timeline.

Lauren POV
I walked out the kitchen to Y/N , she was sitting on her phone going through her timeline,I turned around to see Tay looking at Y/N with me a walked up to her but she had her ear phones in ,Tay taped Y/N and she jumped almost like it hurt her."what" she asked taking one ear phone out looking up at me and Tay , " do you want to come out today with me and lo" Tay asked, I didn't know we were going out I thought to myself , "I can't " Y/N answer " why?" I ask "because...erm because- " I cut her of "because what" I say but it sounded a little rude,Y/N eyes widened at the tone of my voice and she just nods.

Your POV
"Because what " Lauren said in a tone that you didn't like it scared you a little you just nod scared of the tone Lauren was using,you go up and start to get ready but get in the shower first. There was a knock at the door " Y/N can I come in ?" You got out the shower and wrapped the towel around you " one minute " you said back , you quickly put your clothes on and walked out to be met by Tay standing there " Y/N I can't come with you and lo I'm going somewhere...ok" she says to you but you are scared you can't back out now you have to go just you and Lauren "erm where are you going " you ask " I'm going out with ...someone " she says "who is this...someone " you say teasing her a little "my ... Friend " she answers a little nervous "yea ok friend" you say still teasing her ,she just laughs and hugs you and you hug back.