Please

You POV

You was sitting in your room when you heard a knock at your bed room door "go away Tay " you say , her pulling you down stairs got you in a mood with her, "it's not Taylor " You hear Lauren say. You start to get nervous,"can I come in" she says but you don't answer "Y/N" she says kicking again,"yeah" you answer a little nervous "can I come in ?" She asks again, "erm yeah" you answer unsure , Lauren opens the door and walks in smiling, what's happening why is she smiling you think to yourself at this point you are really nervous , you don't realise that you have gotten lost in thought and what brings you out is Lauren clapping in front of you face with scars you,"are you listening Y/N" she says looking into your eyes "yes" you answer "well do you want to ?" She says "do I want to what?" You ask not sure what she is talking about "come on tour with me and the girls" Lauren says smiling at you,why would Lauren want me to go on tour with her , you think to yourself ,she hates me , you think again "do you "she asks again.
Lauren POV
"Do you " I asked Y/N she seems like she's thinking about stuff but for some reason I don't think she is thinking about whether she wants to or not,maybe Tay was telling the truth maybe she does think I hate her, Y/N is just staring at me "do you " I repeat, there was a long silence that filled the room until Y/N says "why" in a quiet voice looking down at her hands,"because Taylor and Chris have school and mom and dad are either out or working so I thought it would be a good idea and mom agreed plus you are my little sister" I answer looking at her, she opened her mouth about to say something but closed it again , I just kept looking at her waiting for her to answer " are you sure why don't you take Taylor with you" she finally answers still looking at her hands " I don't want to take Taylor with me I want to take you and she has to go to school, do you want to or not " I say as she looks up at me "what did mom say" she asks, I feel like she is just avoiding the question, "she thinks it's a good idea" I say smiling "and Taylor Chris I'm sure they would want to go " she says ,now in sure she is avoiding the question, "they don't and even if they do they have school and can't, do you want to Y/N" I say just wanting a answer "are you sure" she says looking away from me "yes Y/N of course in sure now please Y/N come with me " I say , she just moves her body so it was facing me , she opens her mouth about to say something but closes it and looks up at me "please" I say sounding desperate but I was I wanted to spend time with my little sister but I think that's to last thing she wants to do, the room fell silent again "when" Y/N says braking the silence " tomorrow" I think that court her of guard "so is that a yes or a no" I ask still not sure " if you want me to" she answers back "of course I want you to this was my idea remember" I say she nods "was that a yes " I say looking at her she nods again "your going to come on tour with me " I say excited "yeah" she say "okay pack your clothes, enough for 3 months" I say walking out the door and shutting it behind me.

You POV
It's 12:00 your leaving to get the airport at 3:00 and you just finished packing literally all your clothes camila is coming over in a bit , they do this all the time they go to each other's house well whoever is closer to the airport and this time it's us so camila is coming here, you phone starts ringing but you don't remember where you put it , you run in to the bathroom and it was on the side in there you look at the screen and see 'Mia' why is she calling, why can't she just leave me alone,she has already got me kicked out of school for 3 months, you answer it and hold it up to you ear "what" you say nervously "listen to me when I say this because I'm not repeating myself,never ever hit me like that again-" her voice got higher "next time I see you I'm going to hurt you and I don't care who see I'll make sure you are gone out of my life and everyone else's or maybe you can do it for me ,go and fucking kill yourself" she says and hangs up the phone , oh shit , you think to yourself , don't let her get to you, you think but that was to late , you find yourself on the floor with you hands raped around your knees while you're crying to yourself, you hear someone coming up the stairs ,you quickly whip your tears away and stand up looking in the mirror, it didn't look like you have been crying but to be sure you turn the taps on and splash water at your face then dry it with the towel on the side "Y/N are you ready" you hear Lauren say ,you hum in response and walk out the bathroom,"have you been crying" she asks you, oh shit, you think to yourself again "no I was washing my face and some of the soap got into my eyes " you quickly answer not wanting her to know you have been crying "oh ok well are you ready" she says grabbing your hand "where leaving now " you ask in a confused tone of voice "no down stairs " she says "why" you ask "because me and camz always stay down stairs and because you are coming on tour with us you have to stay down stairs with us " Lauren says smiling "but-" before you could finish your sentence Lauren had your arm pulling you down stairs where you was greeted by camila "hey" camila says smiling at you, you smile back and sit down on the couch taking you phone out and going through Twitter like usual.
...
What do you think of it?