We need to talk

You POV
I feel horrible that I've made Lauren feel like this I made her cry it's all my fault, "y/n can I talk to you" Lauren asks me looking down "y-yeah" I say looking down also "w-why do you think I h-hate you" she asks lifting her head up "because e-everyone hates me" I say in a low voice just above a whisper "why do you think everyone hates you" Lauren asks in a concerned voice "b-because that's what Mia Amy and Beth say" as I say that Lauren moves closer to me and grabs my hand making me look up any her "who are they" Lauren asks still holding my hand "Mia is the g-girl I had a fight with" I say as tears start rolling down my face "bath and Amy are her friends they all hate me they tell me that everyone hates me they call me things horrible things" as I finish my eyes where running with tears "y-you get bullied" Lauren says pulling me into a hug,I just leaned in to her crying "w-why didn't you tell s-someone" she says as I lean back "b-because I-I was s-scared" I say looking down "babe you don't need to be scared mom, dad, me, Chris or Tay won't judge you nether will the girls, y/n we all love you" Lauren says pulling me on to her knee "all I want to do is to be close to my baby sister again like we used to" Lauren says hugging me "really" I say just above a whisper "yes y/n-" she says wiping my tears "you're my baby sister of course I do" she finishes.
"But I have a question y/n" Lauren says "why do you tense up when I try to hug you or I touch your hand" she says "b-because I thought you were going to hurt me"
Lauren POV "b-because I thought you were going to hurt me" as soon as she said that mt heart dropped "you know I would never hurt you ever y/n" I say quickly "I know that...now" she says looking at me not making eyes contact "what do you mean by 'now' " I say ,she opens her mouth to say something but her phone went of "who is it" I ask she looks down "erm no one" she says which makes me want to know "please y/n tell me" I say looking at her.
You POV
"What do you mean by 'now' " Lauren asks me I was about to say something until my phone started ringing it is Mia what does she want I'm not even in the same state as her why is she calling last time she called was horrible "who is it" Lauren asks "erm no one" I answer back "please y/n tell me" Lauren says looking at me "I-It's Mia" I say looking at my phone again "the bully the one that got you kicked out of school" she says quickly she looks a bit angry i just nodded "pass me the phone" Lauren says holding her hand out "w-why" I ask "please y/n just pass it" she says lowering her voice, I slowly passed it to her and she quickly answered it and Mia's voice came through "arr I thought you done what I told you to" she says I can just hear it "listen Mia stay away from my sister and don't call her things done threat her again ok" Lauren says "..." Mia never answered "ok" Lauren repeated "what" was what Mia came out with "I'm not repeating myself but all I'm going to say is stay away from my sister" Lauren says ,ok I can tell she's angry now, "ok" Lauren says down the phone loud making me flinch "o-ok" Mia says and Lauren hangs up, she looks over at me and hands me my phone "if she bothers you again please tell me" she say, it made me smile it shows me that she cares about me "thank you" was all I could say it's all my mind could think of to say "its ok babe I'm your older sister it's my job to 1-" she says holding up her finger "annoy you" she finishes which made me smile "and 2" she says holding up her other finger "protect you" she says smiling I was still smiling from what she said before.